ADVERTISEMENT

FINAL: Louisa 35 Courtland 0

Final: Louisa 35-0. Awesome potential for this team once they gel and correct the sloppiness, and stay healthy.

Same ol' Courtland offense, though.
I had no thoughts that Courtland would slow down Louise a whole lot, but I thought Courtland would move the ball some. So it's quite obvious that Courtland is not as good as they were last year. Doesn't look good for them for the rest of the year.

@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b Hey i'm right here. Just so you know I'm not a courtland guy lol, not a louisa guy either. If anything I am a battlefield district guy. I was waiting to watch it on the local channel because i wasn't able to go to the game because of work. I felt like i wasn't able to give a complete opinion on the game if i wasn't there. I definitely had my doubts about louisa but from the papers and reading what yall have to say about the game, its seems like they are right where they left off. Glad I got friday off this week to watch eastern view,
ecb20e627cc1f4cc4b33bd2893baa1e3.gif

Reactions: OCBoy
I had no thoughts that Courtland would slow down Louise a whole lot, but I thought Courtland would move the ball some. So it's quite obvious that Courtland is not as good as they were last year. Doesn't look good for them for the rest of the year.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly if I were you.

By the way, this was the Lions' first shutout since 2012.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b Hey i'm right here. Just so you know I'm not a courtland guy lol, not a louisa guy either. If anything I am a battlefield district guy. I was waiting to watch it on the local channel because i wasn't able to go to the game because of work. I felt like i wasn't able to give a complete opinion on the game if i wasn't there. I definitely had my doubts about louisa but from the papers and reading what yall have to say about the game, its seems like they are right where they left off. Glad I got friday off this week to watch eastern view,
EV game will be over by halftime

Reactions: VAHSFB2000
I know he visited Kent State, Temple, William & Mary, Leigh High, JMU, Army etc. Not sure exactly who offered or not yet. He will def. be playing college ball somewhere.
I know his offers will blow up soon, especially with the schedule you guys play. So many scouts will be at that Manchester game, it's his perfect opportunity.

Reactions: mbonape1
@anon_vu6vqwsr4nf3b

I did!

The thing that impressed me was the speed of Louisa this year. I definitely wouldn't say they are more talented than last year or the same but the speed really makes up for it. I don't think courtland touched smith once in the game. He was all over the place! I think they really could be a contender for the region.

I was able to go to a courtland scrimmage this year so i saw them prior to this game. This was not the same team i saw before. Even if they did play against a team way less talented then Louisa I am shocked at the team I saw. O-line is gonna be a big problem if they cant fix it. White cant run the ball if he gets hit in the backfield every carry even if he is a stud. I think their defense is better than giving up 35 points tho. If your defense is constantly on the field its hard not to give up points. The touchdown before half really hurt them.

Back on Louisa i was really impressed with the Williams kid. Not only as a d-lineman but also at Offensive tackle. Seems like they have a quarterback that can throw the ball this year. Not a fast kid but can get the job done on the run. The spread/single Wing combo was working all night. Looking forward to see how Louisa keeps on improving during the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT