ADVERTISEMENT

Gate city vs Radford Game

Just noticed something. Sixcat joins in Nov 2017 and doesn't have one post in which you aren't in the thread and he's from Stuarts Draft according to his handle-profile. You and I had a huge argument with Richlands and Stuarts Draft a while back which you haven't recovered from yet. Not only this, Sixcat has never started a thread, much like you in that you rarely start a thread. Gunz, you guys write a whole lot alike. I suspect you are the same tool who tried to pretend to be me earlier on with notycougar. I'm all over you GunzSixcat. Your the same person from Stuarts Draft. You both love to play to the audience with fallacy. I have to say thank you. You rarely post (either screen name) unless it's a response to me, so yes, thanks for the admiration.

It explains why you (and your other name- Sixcat) pounced when I argued with Ryan. You blew it up like it was a "fight" and this or that. It's comical that your entire handle is for the purpose of drawing yourself to my attention. Again, I have to say thanks. Much obliged Gunzsixcat. I've been here to long and have seen to many fly by nighters, even those who pretend to be two people, lol.

I think I will issue Ryan an apology. After all, he's from Richlands. Wasn't Richlands the winner of that legendary football game with Draft? I bet that fires you up a bit, lol, Gunzsixcat, "unbiased and neutral" lol.

Hmm. Well I hate it that you are wrong AGAIN, but sadly you are. You said this sixcat joined in Nov. 2017 and only posts in a thread I am in? So then this poster was in every football discussion I was in since then? Or maybe, just maybe he has posted in the what 2 I have posted in basketball.

And if everyone else can see he is from Galax, how do you see he is from STUARTS DRAFT. I KNOW He isn't moi, but you can go ahead and believe whatever you want.

As for the Stuarts Draft/Richlands game, I have no ill will towards them winning, and certainly not someone with an opinion on it. You think that because of what you said that I had a problem with the game, or your opinion. NO. It's how you chose to say your opinion.

You say you have been here too long, well I have been here A LOT longer, so what is your point?

We all get it, you are the smartest toughest guy on the board. You would whoop Deonte Wilder in the 1st round, and you know everything about every sport. Even when you happen to miss something, you were missing it on purpose to help the other team. You are such an inspiration.

No sir, what you are is a HUGE troll. You like to act as if you know everything, while starting fight with anyone who differs in opinion for you, and try to tell them they want no piece of you in real life, because you would beat em like a drum. You have been here so long, that you should know that when disturbing things are written on here and I see it I speak up, because NOBODY should be attacked like that. That is what I have an issue with you (And others) about. And yes, I still remember how you spoke to me (And others) because they had a differing opinion. Then you try to act like a saint. No pal, it doesn't work like that. Your past actions showed your true character, as it pertains to you on here. I dont know if it is different in real life, and dont presume to know.

I guess maybe he does sound like me in the aspect of thinking some of the things you post are horrible. But you see, other can have the same opinion and be different people. Just like you say you weren't notty and I said I would believe you. But the difference is, that poster said the EXACT same things as you had, and said them as I already told you. So yes, that looks fishy.

So yes troll, the worst part is, you aren't even close to the worst troll on the site

Reactions: sixcat
Gunz, you and your other screenname, Sixcat aren't anymore objective or interested in "standing up to a bully" than the poop smelling good. It's obvious you are the bullies or at least, giving a useless attempt at doing so, otherwise, if you two were as "objective" as you say your are, you wouldn't be engaged in this useless squabble and back and forth. It shows your true intentions.

Now, as for my original post to Ryan, I will repeat the jest of it and get back on track. To sum it up, I gave an opinion, and you two didn't like it, and you attempted to use statements like "your forcing your opinion" or "it wasn't about your opinion, it's about how you attacked Ryan." That's total BS. You didn't like the opinion and I didn't attack Ryan, I stated his premise, thoughts on the matter were narcissistic and I stand by that. My post was, and still stands.... in my opinion, the game should have been played at Radford, and the reasons (not all, but some) for Ryan wanting it played at VT were narcissistic, and that life isn't always fair. The post wasn't an attack on Ryan, it was my opinion. I stand by it, and you obviously don't like it which is fine. I got many more opinions coming your way.

Now again, do you two want to let it go or do you wish to continue? We can do this for years if you wish. I'm a government worker, so you know what that means. I have all the time in the world. It doesn't have to be that way, but the bottom line is, you aren't going to bully me. I've been on this board for over a decade and I'm not going anywhere. Want to know why? I love High School Sports and talking about them, and will continue to do so. You also stated I'm a "troll." Trolls respond to posts and don't start threads. You described yourself in great detail with the word troll. You have no balls. You are a follower and need to be led. You never start a thread or give an opinion, other than when you feel it's safe or convenient to do so. You my friend, are the troll, and you offer nothing to the board. No discussion or exchange of thoughts, and when there is any debate or discussion, your left wing ideology comes out and you complain about how your pig tails are being pulled because you are so sensitive that somebody disagreeing with your or having a different opinion is labeled, "offensive, or a bully, or a troll" or whatever name or label you can muster up, or you play to the audience (that's your mantra) simply because you can't form or give a thought of your own on the subject matter. You simply attack the poster. Now, get back to MSNBC.

Last edited:
I think you're unstable and, yes, that is an opinion but one I presume many others share. How and why do politics have any bearing on this discussion?

Just an observation but your first paragraph suggest Gunz and I are still the same person yet, in paragraph 3, you refer to "us two". Which is it? Or is that another manifestation of your unstable nature?

I presume you work for VDOT since you're a "government worker". Go back to leaning on your shovel and don't forget to keep digging!

I'll be the bigger man and end this thread. No need to carry on in useless dribble and exchanges that clog the board. Best wishes to all 4 teams and equally important, staying healthy and no injuries.

Now again, do you two want to let it go or do you wish to continue? We can do this for years if you wish. I'm a government worker, so you know what that means. I have all the time in the world.

So your one of the ones that gives government workers a bad rap.................

Gunz, you and your other screenname, Sixcat aren't anymore objective or interested in "standing up to a bully" than the poop smelling good. It's obvious you are the bullies or at least, giving a useless attempt at doing so, otherwise, if you two were as "objective" as you say your are, you wouldn't be engaged in this useless squabble and back and forth. It shows your true intentions.

Now, as for my original post to Ryan, I will repeat the jest of it and get back on track. To sum it up, I gave an opinion, and you two didn't like it, and you attempted to use statements like "your forcing your opinion" or "it wasn't about your opinion, it's about how you attacked Ryan." That's total BS. You didn't like the opinion and I didn't attack Ryan, I stated his premise, thoughts on the matter were narcissistic and I stand by that. My post was, and still stands.... in my opinion, the game should have been played at Radford, and the reasons (not all, but some) for Ryan wanting it played at VT were narcissistic, and that life isn't always fair. The post wasn't an attack on Ryan, it was my opinion. I stand by it, and you obviously don't like it which is fine. I got many more opinions coming your way.

Now again, do you two want to let it go or do you wish to continue? We can do this for years if you wish. I'm a government worker, so you know what that means. I have all the time in the world. It doesn't have to be that way, but the bottom line is, you aren't going to bully me. I've been on this board for over a decade and I'm not going anywhere. Want to know why? I love High School Sports and talking about them, and will continue to do so. You also stated I'm a "troll." Trolls respond to posts and don't start threads. You described yourself in great detail with the word troll. You have no balls. You are a follower and need to be led. You never start a thread or give an opinion, other than when you feel it's safe or convenient to do so. You my friend, are the troll, and you offer nothing to the board. No discussion or exchange of thoughts, and when there is any debate or discussion, your left wing ideology comes out and you complain about how your pig tails are being pulled because you are so sensitive that somebody disagreeing with your or having a different opinion is labeled, "offensive, or a bully, or a troll" or whatever name or label you can muster up, or you play to the audience (that's your mantra) simply because you can't form or give a thought of your own on the subject matter. You simply attack the poster. Now, get back to MSNBC.

Alright, I have had enough of this big mouth stuff. Try backtracking on this

“Agree. But, he wanted to take it to the personal and childish level. I am a Trump kind of guy. We can play nice and not take cheap shots, or we can roll in the mud. Either way, I love the idea of doubling down and firing back. There are many people that gladly tolerate a cheap shot and "take the high road." I don't. Simply put, wrong guy to take a swipe at. I fire back twice as hard.

But, you will never see me take or initiate a cheap shot on another poster. I feel that is wrong, but when one is taken at me, I gladly double down.”

- Nov 28 2016

“You are a foolish tool. You felt the better team didn't deserve to win. Hey dumb tool, Richlands doubled them in total yards, had four turnovers, and 16 penalties to their 3. The better team clearly won even though it played as bad as possible and SD played nearly perfect.”

Dec 4 2016

“Regarding Lucustookis, after the first Richlands-Graham game he was posting that Graham was the better team, even though Richlands had more first downs, more total yardage, and outcored Graham 31-3 over the final 2 1/2 quarters. Perhaps he should look in the mirror before calling someone a tool.”

Another poster: Dec 4 2016

There is just a sample.

Ahh. You have learned since then.

“Toolshed, I read none of your post. What you are is someone that loves to argue. I remember you from the other board a few years ago. It's the same with you, ALWAYS in an argument with someone. You are a bully. And I'm the guy that's the cure for a bully. I simply bully the bully. If you wish to discuss it any further, you and I can't meet for a game and we can do a facebook live audience and I will be happy to run my fist completely down your throat. Any questions toolshed? Go back to your board and talk about how Union was the best football team in the state and try to bully someone else.

As for Graham. Told ya they were good, very good. Told ya there was a change against GC. That's a fact. You disagreed. That's also a fact. Now, go argue with someone from Rye Cove. You are useless and all you do is attempt to incite and argue with people. You are the definition of a trouble maker. I'm the fix for a trouble maker.”

And the NottyCougars post

“No threat to it. Just a guy calling out a toolshed that knows nothing of Hoops or football. You lost any respect when you wrote that Union was better than Lee, LMAO. What a joke. P.S. I will do with you what I choose, and hopefully Union will be good enough again in football in about 7 years so we can meet up and discuss it personally. It may take 10. Now, go back to your board, argue with Rye Cove and Honaker fans, and try to make that G-man guy like you, and hopefully, the ole faithful from Tazewell County won't continue to consider you a "nodule," but still tolerate you. Maybe they will actually accept you at some point. Until then, do like you do here and keep trying to fit in. Lee was 10-14 points better than Union in football by they way. Another P.S. stop arguing. Every discussion you are in on this board or the other garbage board seems to show you in an argument unless you are punked out by the Tazewell Co bunch. I told you earlier and will again, you aren't on your board anymore. You don't get to bully anyone. You don't get to make sarcastic and smart arse remarks without that response being doubled back at you. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? How many times does it take for you to go through this experience to understand? Be nice and respectful to others and they will be to you including myself. I'm a Bull Islander. I will give you the shirt and coat off my back. Be a smart arse to me and I will run my fist down your throat and take to your coat.”

And here is the narcissism you talk about because Ryan was working one of his 3 jobs and didn’t get there soon enough. This is after you tried to give him a life lesson

“Ryan, you are welcome for the life lesson. I should charge you 50 bucks for it, but I feel quite sure you feel it should be free, lol. Ryan, you've been in situations in your life where YOU benefited and others were Shortchanged. There are times when its opposite of that. This was one of those, and yes, its Very Applicable here regardless of whether your generational narcissism doesn't allow you to see it. Dude, count your blessings. Bottom line is this, you and I disagree on where the game should have been played and you gave your reasons and I gave mine. Why dont we just let it be that...we disagree.”

And since you are SO smart, I figured I would see exactly how Stuarts Draft gained another poster.

sixcat

Nov 13, 2017

Galax

Hmm, how did you see Stuarts Draft. I guess because they both have A’s???? LOL

And also, since you have been posting, you have had AT LEAST 2 different teams. Giles at the beginning, and now Poquoson. You sir are ridiculous.

And hmm, I guess I never start threads, even though I have FOR YEARS, and I even put the power points up for years. Even the thread that you started your attack on me was started by (dun dun dun) ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, I guess you mean basketball. Yea, I dont try to speak on things I dont know and dont follow.

I will GUARANTEE I am 10 times more respected on this board than you are, but whatever

Reactions: Ryan4VT and sixcat
I tried. Tried 3 times to end this useless dribble, but Gunz, you wish to continue. As for respect, you have no balls. You don't give opinions first, you only follow. You don't start threads due to fear of being disliked. I call that coward like behavior. It's ok, the world needs followers. Your more concerned about who likes you. Once again no balls, we can continue.

What would’ve made them higher on the bracket?

If you look at the physical bracket, the Graham/Martinsville matchup was the topmost pod. Gate City/Radford was in the pod directly undernaeath. So, if Martinsville would've won, it would've been two 2 seeds with Martinsville "above" Gate City in the bracket giving them the choice.

It's probably the stupidest way ever to determine a home seed in such a scenario as that but that's what was laid out.

If you look at the physical bracket, the Graham/Martinsville matchup was the topmost pod. Gate City/Radford was in the pod directly undernaeath. So, if Martinsville would've won, it would've been two 2 seeds with Martinsville "above" Gate City in the bracket giving them the choice.

It's probably the stupidest way ever to determine a home seed in such a scenario as that but that's what was laid out.
Oh, LOL I didn’t realize you meant higher on the bracket literally. I thought you meant higher seed. How dumb

I tried. Tried 3 times to end this useless dribble, but Gunz, you wish to continue. As for respect, you have no balls. You don't give opinions first, you only follow. You don't start threads due to fear of being disliked. I call that coward like behavior. It's ok, the world needs followers. Your more concerned about who likes you. Once again no balls, we can continue.

Yada yada yada. I'm done with this troll.

Have a good day.

God bless

At this point in the season, EVERY team still playing has been "successful", no one more than the other.
That's not true. Like Graham/GC, Graham was more successful bc they won their region and GC did not. You could have a scenario where all four teams left are region winners and then it's much trickier, but gotta reward teams for winning big games and Graham did just that, beating GC at UVAW.

Ryan, BigWinners, EH31, SWVA Havoc and many others know me from another message board. One that I have been a frequent contributor since 2011.

Keep reaching and keep digging!

Yeah I can be a dick and willing to sling mud with anyone, but that's not sixcat's M.O. I never quite threaten to resort to violence because of an online post but I have been known to be over the top and dumb but not him. He's a respectful dude and he's 100% not the same dude as Gunz. This whole mess started bc I told him not to injure himself patting himself on the back bc he was right on one game, and it devolved into threats. I enjoy this kind of thing, it's never as serious as some make it out to be and it's funny to watch someone get so heated bc I believe Union wouldve beat RE Lee in football. If I was really gonna get my ass kicked over some of my opinions, I always assumed it'd be because of (lack of any) religious beliefs or left leaning politics in a hard right area, not some innocuous statement about HS sports lol.

My point? I'm a douche, it's okay to flame me. But sixcat is a good dude, don't be a dick and go after him.

Yeah I can be a dick and willing to sling mud with anyone, but that's not sixcat's M.O. I never quite threaten to resort to violence because of an online post but I have been known to be over the top and dumb but not him. He's a respectful dude and he's 100% not the same dude as Gunz. This whole mess started bc I told him not to injure himself patting himself on the back bc he was right on one game, and it devolved into threats. I enjoy this kind of thing, it's never as serious as some make it out to be and it's funny to watch someone get so heated bc I believe Union wouldve beat RE Lee in football. If I was really gonna get my ass kicked over some of my opinions, I always assumed it'd be because of (lack of any) religious beliefs or left leaning politics in a hard right area, not some innocuous statement about HS sports lol.

My point? I'm a douche, it's okay to flame me. But sixcat is a good dude, don't be a dick and go after him.

Wait a second here. So Gunz isn't a respectful dude? The audacity.

O wait, which one of my 30 screen names am I on? I get confused so easily lol

Wait a second here. So Gunz isn't a respectful dude? The audacity.

O wait, which one of my 30 screen names am I on? I get confused so easily lol

Well sixcat posts on the other forum and I have interacted more with him and he's always level headed and fair. I don't recall us having any major blow ups (although I've probably pissed you off at some point lol) and we've always been cool, I've just interacted more with sixcat. Plus, you seem like you kinda enjoy the flame fests in the same way I do lolol

I think I may be the only SWVA dude on here who hasn't made @lucustookis mad... maybe it's because of who I voted for? Who knows? Lol

Never made me mad my friend, nor has anyone else. I'm the last one to get mad. I don't take this personal or get angry. It's a message board. To me, it's fun and I must admit, I like to get a rise out of some people that are easy to get a rise out of. For me, it's never personal, after all, it's a message board. It's fun. I'm going to keep having it also. P.S. I voted libertarian if interested. Always have, this way I can complain about whoever is elected if unhappy because my guy never wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT