ADVERTISEMENT

George Wythe Golf

gwfan88

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Mar 3, 2002
I think that GW will have a good team this year. They are lead my Mark Lilly who shoots 35-40's. Then they have 3 more solid players in Clay Nye, Rett Peel, and Aaron Gleaves. They all shoot around 41 or 42 i think. I think they can challenge for second or maybe even first in region. That is if they can get there top four to shoot good at regionals.

Hey dude, if you didnt know, galax shot a 303 on the regional course the other day. First in regions? Dont think so. I dont even think you will take second. Radford is looking strong right now and i know james river has talent back from last years 3rd place team. GW will win their district but thats it.

yall think its gonna be a breeze to win state. didnt yall say that last year and got second. i dont think its gonna just get handed to you this year.

Where in that post did state even get mentioned, GWfan and I both said REGIONS, state is going to be interesting. If Galax makes it to state and IF galax wins it, it will be earned. Last year we put up great numbers and lost to a great team of seniors that deserved to win it. Im not going to go jumping ahead to state though, so lets keep the focus on regions.

Galax is definately the favorite in my book so cool down. I think that if anyone is going to beat them it will be GW. That is why I said they can challenge for second and maybe first. GW has improved a lot. I still say Galax will win but you never know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT