ADVERTISEMENT

Glen Allen Football

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
I have to say that I’m a huge fan of this program. Perry Jones did an incredible job of building the brand and culture there, but I believe Coach Malik Sexton is taking it to another level. Very rare to do you find young coaches run programs without the “rah rah” and extras that are non football related. This young fella is leader of men and those kids and the Glen Allen community are running through a wall for him. If you’re reading this Coach Sexton, job well done brother 🤝🏽. Wishing you and your program much success.

Reactions: RVASportsguy
I agree 100 percent! That program is making some serious strides! Admin hit this hire out of the park! I wouldn’t have been too surprised if you told me they beat Thomas Dale but the way they dominated them was definitely a surprise. Other Class 6 schools should be on notice of this team.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I watched them win at Massaponax last year. Although, Massaponax is a shell of its former self, they put on a gritty performance then to pull out a road win. There's a lot to like about Glen Allen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT