ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck To all teams left this week.

singlewinger92

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Aug 14, 2004
Even though my Spartans are eliminated I want to wish everyone playing this weekend good luck. Everyone playing at this point has a great team and should be proud of your season. I for one know the hard work and time it takes to get to this point in your season. Safe travels to all who have to be on the road. Also Happy Thanksgiving to all.

@singlewinger92 could not have said it better. It takes alot of hard work and dedication from coaches and players to be playing Thanksgiving week. All teams left are great in their own right and are title contenders or else they would not still be playing. Lets all just be thankful that we get to enjoy the game of football in the purest form which is high school ball. Also lets all remember these are 15-18 year old kids playing a game that they love. This week for some of them could be the last time they ever strap the pads on again. I wish all the teams left the best of luck and pray that every player from every game across the state this weekend comes out of the game health with no major injuries.

Thank you, Singlewinger92, that is what this is all about, Sportsmanship!!!!

I am a Union Bear supporter, but I also have great respect for all the other schools in our state. On any given day, the football can bounce one way or another and an upset can happen. The teams remaining all deserve a great amount of respect. They have persevered through their season, many as expected and deserve to be where they are now.

Union has and will always continue to have a great fan base. We travel extremely well. Clarke County, last year, was amazed how many people would travel to Berryville and bring their band for a game six hours away. To the people of Clarke County, thank you for your hospitality.

This is what all communities should be doing for their teams. For some of these young people, this is their "Super Bowl" for life. They have made great challenges all year, working out for their schools. Now it is time for the fans to support and enjoy their successes.

See you at the game!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT