ADVERTISEMENT

Graham vs Radford

Oct 13, 2019
We Rollin off this mountain with anger, don't expect to play it close or compete. We come to win. Expect to win. Radford, Riverview, Poqousha, don't tick off the bully. Bully is ugly when he's angry. Gonna be tight down there. Bobcats got game in em this year. Graham brings A game and we win. We bring B or C game and we lose cause Bobcats can play this year.

• Wow
Reactions: Raiders Radio
Contain Clark, contain Radford but that's a tall order! Contain Clements, contain Graham, an equally tall order! It will be a battle of the defenses! I don't think Radgord or Graham's defenses played their best this week! They played well but Ive seen Graham play better. Hopefully, GMen D shows up and shows off! 🤞

What position do you play?
My guess is he plays 3 positions, End, Guard and Tackle. He sits on the end of the bench, guards the water cooler and tackles anybody who comes near it. Radford is a formidable opponent and it should be a hard fought game

• Haha
Reactions: Gridiron1960
If I’m understanding correctly, Radford and Graham played 2 teams this year on their schedule. George Wythe and Galax. Looks like both dominated them similar. My thoughts is the team that makes the most mistakes loses. Clark will get a lot of yards and some TDS and likewise Clements will get a lot of yards and some TDs.

If I’m understanding correctly, Radford and Graham played 2 teams this year on their schedule. George Wythe and Galax. Looks like both dominated them similar. My thoughts is the team that makes the most mistakes loses. Clark will get a lot of yards and some TDS and likewise Clements will get a lot of yards and some TDs.
This game features two great offensive teams. I think this game will be won by the team who plays better defense.

All of em. I think u picked Union. You pickin Radford to? Keep on picking. You are a living good luck charm. I like u
I don’t think I did. You still angry? Hopefully you’ve calmed down a bit. Would hate to see an angry driving coming through WV at night.

Reactions: 19GHS87
I don’t think I did. You still angry? Hopefully you’ve calmed down a bit. Would hate to see an angry driving coming through WV at night.
We angry and rolling out to get the W. Sheriff is coming back to town. The Big Bully is coming to collect his money. Be ready Bobats. Go GMen. 19GHS87 u are the one that picked Union, so u should probably not post for a bit. Take a break guy. Recently, I see u wrote Graham is underdogs in this game. No, we ain't. We are the bully and we coming to tuuur up the whole playground

We angry and rolling out to get the W. Sheriff is coming back to town. The Big Bully is coming to collect his money. Be ready Bobats. Go GMen. 19GHS87 u are the one that picked Union, so u should probably not post for a bit. Take a break guy. Recently, I see u wrote Graham is underdogs in this game. No, we ain't. We are the bully and we coming to tuuur up the whole playground
Good grief.

You know what they say about being able to run the ball late in the season, I’m not sure Radford is capable of that.
2 Rushing Touchdowns 2 Passing Touchdowns Friday night. Saturdays game is on turf on a sunny day. I will never claim Radford had an amazing running game but they run enough. Graham will need to throw to beat Radford. Radford found a way to stop Appomattox ground attack.

• Sad
A U.S. Marshal would be a better reference than a Sheriff.

A Sheriff has to stay in his own jurisdiction. A U.S. Marshal doesn’t have any jurisdiction.

Graham has proved since 2015 that they couldn’t care less about jurisdiction rules. Come one, come all.

You’re Raylon Givens, not Andy Taylor!

• Wow
2 Rushing Touchdowns 2 Passing Touchdowns Friday night. Saturdays game is on turf on a sunny day. I will never claim Radford had an amazing running game but they run enough. Graham will need to throw to beat Radford. Radford found a way to stop Appomattox ground attack.
lol trust me man, the Appomattox running game ain’t Graham and Clemens. We just found out the hard way, even when you think you have him stopped, he goes 70.

Union showed uncharacteristically poor tackling yesterday which made Graham look better than they should’ve. I’m not saying Clements isn’t great but the Union linebackers seemed to be trying to hit stick every play instead of hitting square.

Also it seemed like the Union DB’s believed everyone talking about how fast they were. Poor angles won’t catch Clements & that’s how you end up with 40,50,70 yard touchdowns.

What I see right here with 7 mile Chevy is a dislike for Graham. Lots of people hate the sheriff. Region D coming to collect. Bobcats legit. I give it to em. QB is nice. Graham can play too. GHS87, stop being so sensitive. I ain't said no bad about Radford or disrespect. I'm promoting my team and sum friendly smack. Ain't been no disrespect to Radford, so chill out a bit.

lol trust me man, the Appomattox running game ain’t Graham and Clemens. We just found out the hard way, even when you think you have him stopped, he goes 70.
I 100 percent assume Clements isn’t Appomattox and I expect him to get a lot of yards and TDs as expressed in other comments. I just feel for Graham to win they will need to pass some.

I don’t think either team completely stops the other teams star. But if I was betting I would put money that Graham’s coaching staff are more probable to be able to stop Clark than Radford and company to stop Clements. To me it’s close early but Graham will pull away in the second half and gap them in the end. 42-21

The important question is….Where will this game be held? Radford High or some other school?

Appomattox ain't Graham.No offense Appo.

• Sad
Contain Clark, contain Radford but that's a tall order! Contain Clements, contain Graham, an equally tall order! It will be a battle of the defenses! I don't think Radgord or Graham's defenses played their best this week! They played well but Ive seen Graham play better. Hopefully, GMen D shows up and shows off! Should a great game
If Graham has secondary that can play 7 on 7 as well as contain QB…they have a good shot at winning. I see Riverheads making it to Championship and it being a toss up between Radford and Graham. Where will the game be played? That may also be a deciding factor.

My question is because I haven't watch enough of Radford to know. How's Clark's accuracy under tremendous pressure? Can he take a hit or multiple hits and bounce right back? Is he mentally & physically tough? (Anderson from Union was both). Clark is talented and deserving of all the accolades. I just don't know if he's been up against a defense that will bring the pressure like Graham. Graham's defensive coaches are second to none! They'll game plan for Clark better than any team Radford has faced if I were a betting man.

What I see right here with 7 mile Chevy is a dislike for Graham. Lots of people hate the sheriff. Region D coming to collect. Bobcats legit. I give it to em. QB is nice. Graham can play too. GHS87, stop being so sensitive. I ain't said no bad about Radford or disrespect. I'm promoting my team and sum friendly smack. Ain't been no disrespect to Radford, so chill out a bit.
I don’t dislike kids, I dislike adults. Especially arrogant ones.

G-men are a great team but they should stay humble and quiet. I heard in a movie once - “If you keep talking they’ll keep digging and they’ll find out where the bodies are buried.”

Most Graham fans understand what they really are and accept it. Bragging about being a bully is laughable.

Are you a lifelong Graham fan or did you migrate from McDowell for the playoffs?

Reactions: obguthr

G-men are a great team but they should stay humble and quiet. I heard in a movie once - “If you keep talking they’ll keep digging and they’ll find out where the bodies are buried.”

Most Graham fans understand what they really are and accept it. Bragging about being a bully is laughable.

Are you a lifelong Graham fan or did you migrate from McDowell for the playoffs?
Difference in being humble and confidence in your daawwwgs GMen hater. We da bully and its our playground. We decide who comes up in there. If we want you off the swinger, then u aint swinging today cuz

I hope Crist has gotten better. He is 0-4 vs Palmer coached teams and outscored 191-26.

My question is because I haven't watch enough of Radford to know. How's Clark's accuracy under tremendous pressure? Can he take a hit or multiple hits and bounce right back? Is he mentally & physically tough? (Anderson from Union was both). Clark is talented and deserving of all the accolades. I just don't know if he's been up against a defense that will bring the pressure like Graham. Graham's defensive coaches are second to none! They'll game plan for Clark better than any team Radford has faced if I were a betting man.
Clark very accurate. Very fast. He is legit, but the game is more than Grahams back 7 covering in space. Theres also the front 4 and that's where we are gonna feed.

• Wow
If Graham has secondary that can play 7 on 7 as well as contain QB…they have a good shot at winning. I see Riverheads making it to Championship and it being a toss up between Radford and Graham. Where will the game be played? That may also be a deciding factor.
Radford better shore up their Dawgs on the DL, cause Graham can player power hour and fist of clubs with the run game. Going to be a tight one down there. Both teams can win and like their chances. I got confidence in my boys.

You realize he's just baiting you, right? 🤣🤣🤣 Every Graham fan including him knows Radford can win but we also know the GMen can. We'll see who has the best game plan and executes said game plan successfully.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

no team has done it yet against Graham but Radford needs to leave a tight end in tight and leave the runningback in on the opposite side. Whichever side #23 for Graham is on that person stays in to block. You can’t go 5 wide against the gmen

You realize he's just baiting you, right? 🤣🤣🤣 Every Graham fan including him knows Radford can win but we also know the GMen can. We'll see who has the best game plan and executes said game plan successfully.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF
Stop ruining it for me Gridiron. I had this joker right where I needed him. If 7 mile Chevy didn't hate Graham so bad, he could read where I told it about 2 or 3 times the game will be tight and anyone's game. Cuz can't read that part cause he hates Graham. I'm proud, loud, cocky, and confident in my Boyz, but I ain't disrectful to Bobcats or nobody. I ain't even predicted a Graham win this entire thread

• Haha
Reactions: Gridiron1960
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT