GW vs PM

Who Wins

• GW

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • PM

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eagle dad your son is one helluva player! Hes hard to handle on dl as well. Best wishes to him and the Blues next Friday. It will take a great effort for anyone to stop the Blues ground game.

Reactions: BigWinners
You might be feeling "Blue" after next week. I had to say it. LoL! Good luck!! To be completely honest, GW is rooting for The Fort to win and FC is pulling for PM to win. Of course we want to win as well and host the following week.

Eagledad40 I respect the hell out of your son and the blues. And yes they playoffs are for hard fought games that make you a better team win or not. Next week each team will see the biggest team they've seen all year. And they will go to war on the field once the ball is kicked all we as fans can do is support out teams and hope for the best. Each team will pose new challenges to the other PM's ground game vs GW's high power fast O. If you're a football fan Wytheville is where you need to be next Friday night.

You might be feeling "Blue" after next week. I had to say it. LoL! Good luck!! To be completely honest, GW is rooting for The Fort to win and FC is pulling for PM to win. Of course we want to win as well and host the following week.
Yal would host an ass whipping by the blues

And that question goes to everyone reading this. Don't give a sugar coated bs answer. If you think PM will beat GW by 1000 say it
If you think GW will beat PM by 1000 say it. That way after the game next week no matter the outcome we all know where we stand. Plus sugar coating is for PC pissy pants children. So let's really get down to it.

Same to you and the blues my man. And I wouldn't want you or any other PM fan to pick GW. I have no doubts that GW will be tested next week same for PM. I just hope for no injuries for either team. And that they don't beat each other up to bad lol 1 of us will have a game to play the next week.

eh31 what's your honest take on the GW vs PM game next week?

Other than watching some clips on PM I really haven't seen them or heard much about them that isn't unbiased.

I did watch GW down in Richlands in August and I was very impressed. I was there just to watch some football and I ended up watching every play that GW had and I thought they were good enough that day to be the first or second best team there out of GW, Richlands, Pulaski, & Belfry, KY. That's saying a lot for a 1A team to go up against perennial powers in 2A, 3A(ky), & 4A. I told my step dad that day if anyone in 1A had a chance to beat GW it would have to Galax and that's only because I've seen what Mark Dixon could do to a more talented team.

Like I said, I don't know a whole lot about PM. I have took a couple jabs at them here and there but that's only because someone tried to force us to believe they have 3 NFL caliber rb's in the same backfield. Just looking at the teams they have played though I'm sure they haven't seen any team that's close to GW's level. On the other side though I witness what GW did against bigger schools and I have no doubt they'll be ready for PM.

Even if GW wins, which I think they will, I hope Nelson gets 200 yards. Good luck to both teams. I'd like to see the game in Wytheville but the Graham-Richlands rematch is too good to pass up!

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
GW wins next week. PM will have a tough time with GW's line. They are stronger and quicker than all the teams they have faced.

Sadly our 49ers are a dumpster fire and just flat out can play football. But like you said we have HS ball lol. And I look forward to seeing PM at GW 2 very storied programs going at it. GW 20 winning seasons in a row and PM was king in the 80s. And this year we both have good teams. I truly believe this is the best GW team ever at least talent wise. So if PM beats us they definitely deserve it all. Best of luck next week and safe travels.

Theres not even anyone left on the 49ers team that I even like at this point. I'd love to think that we'll get a great pick in the draft this year but these idiots will mess that up as well. Our pansy of an owner..dont even get me started on that little make-up wearing millenial coward.

I know it's an exaggeration when I say this, but I like to think of Jeremy Nelson as Pm's version of Tom Rathman lol...though if pressed I guess he would be closer to a John Riggins type. Marcellius and KJ are Ricky Watters-ish. You'll have to give me comparisons for GW players haha.

Couldn't agree more about the 49ers Bowman and Ried are the 2 I like. Other than them nope lol. And we should get the #2 pick but knowing them it'll be a damn kicker haha. And ok give me a second let me think of some comparisons.

49ers???? Who are they again? Must be a 2 A team. Hahaha just messin with y'all. They will get it turned around again. Just have to let the stars align juuuuussssttttt right. Kind of like our Blues mmqp.

It's ok Fort . Your not gonna get me to bad mouth GW , or Fort Chiswel. I respect them both. The only thing I will feel Blue about is not moving my son to Buena Vista earlier . Win or lose , I know we are a state contender and after Friday everyone in Wythe county will know it too! I'm not saying we will win . All I'm saying is it won't be easy for either team. Isn't that why we have playoffs? Good luck beating Galax again. Sit back and enjoy the fact that we took down two tough ass teams that would have given you trouble. Let's just say we rolled up our sleeves for ya there Fort . Would you have rather played Hurley , or Chilhowie?( no disrespect to the Warriors, let's just be honest) . Just try being low key Fort,everyone on here knows the score of the Fort/ PM game. On a final note : everyone on here knows who I am and what I stand for. Also: my son stayed one more year in a tough situation because coach Turner did bring out the best in him at the time. We are close friends with coach Turner and he supports my son ,and Parry Mccluer, and any other kid he's ever coached. However, sometimes it takes a community plus a coaching staff. That is what we have here! You had better believe this is a football community ! Your right though I will be Blue for sure, but it won't be losing that made me blue.
Chasing a ring want work out for you. Should've stayed at Auburn. Covington and Hurley are NOT quality wins. Keep thinking that. Playing 4, 0-10 teams want prepare for you the playoffs.

Theres not even anyone left on the 49ers team that I even like at this point. I'd love to think that we'll get a great pick in the draft this year but these idiots will mess that up as well. Our pansy of an owner..dont even get me started on that little make-up wearing millenial coward.

I know it's an exaggeration when I say this, but I like to think of Jeremy Nelson as Pm's version of Tom Rathman lol...though if pressed I guess he would be closer to a John Riggins type. Marcellius and KJ are Ricky Watters-ish. You'll have to give me comparisons for GW players haha.
I gotta say this first GW has 3 main RBs but we sub in and us 2 more but I'm only doing comparisons for 4.
Booger Owens is like LaDainian Tomlinson (spelling?)
Markell Moss is like Chris Johnson but likes contact
Jordan Harbor is like Frank Gore with better speed
Teion Brown is like Ezekiel Jackson young but will run you flat over with the speed to run past you.
All 4 our our backs have crazy speed with Markell being the fastest. It's like I've said all year GW has subs at every position who are as good as the ones they are subbing for.

Reactions: mmqp
49ers???? Who are they again? Must be a 2 A team. Hahaha just messin with y'all. They will get it turned around again. Just have to let the stars align juuuuussssttttt right. Kind of like our Blues mmqp.

Haha! Well I'm thinking Craig County plays with more heart than the 53 bums that are playing solely for a paycheck in Frisco. And lets be honest, Nelson County's defense would confuse Krappernick! Then again, that scrub would get confused by a Dr. Seuss book!

Reactions: naildriver91
Other than watching some clips on PM I really haven't seen them or heard much about them that isn't unbiased.

I did watch GW down in Richlands in August and I was very impressed. I was there just to watch some football and I ended up watching every play that GW had and I thought they were good enough that day to be the first or second best team there out of GW, Richlands, Pulaski, & Belfry, KY. That's saying a lot for a 1A team to go up against perennial powers in 2A, 3A(ky), & 4A. I told my step dad that day if anyone in 1A had a chance to beat GW it would have to Galax and that's only because I've seen what Mark Dixon could do to a more talented team.

Like I said, I don't know a whole lot about PM. I have took a couple jabs at them here and there but that's only because someone tried to force us to believe they have 3 NFL caliber rb's in the same backfield. Just looking at the teams they have played though I'm sure they haven't seen any team that's close to GW's level. On the other side though I witness what GW did against bigger schools and I have no doubt they'll be ready for PM.

Even if GW wins, which I think they will, I hope Nelson gets 200 yards. Good luck to both teams. I'd like to see the game in Wytheville but the Graham-Richlands rematch is too good to pass up!
3a teams from Kentucky are like playing Craig co

If it wasnt for high school football what on earth would we have?? SF is a complete joke of an organization now.. I feel like Craig County could pick up yardage against that "defense" that we have right now! I quit watching their games weeks ago. I refuse to watch while stupid Krapper is on the field.

I wish you guys the best of luck next week. I hope for a great ballgame. Two major concerns popped up for me (oh boy I'm sure some PM fans will take offense to this one..) tonight... playcalling and penalties. Jeremy Nelson ran all over Hurley. But he SHOULD have had more!! They kept going away from handing him the ball. My thing is, you run him until the other team stops him. We didnt do that vs. Gap and we didnt do that until later in the game tonight. No disrespect to Hurley, but this game should easily have been 42-12 if not worse. Penalties are killing us. STUPID penalties. In fact, Hurley was given second life on their first (and only impressive) drive of the night when we roughed the QB on 3rd and goal at the time.. the qb tossed the ball out of bounds and we freaking wiped him out anyway. Thats happened too many times this year. If PM has any chance of winning they better play their best of the year by FAR.

Yet another year and playing a team that I've held in high regard for many years.. just as Sussex, Essex and Altavista in seasons past, it will be an honor to see my beloved Blues take on yet another state power in a meaningful contest. Only someone who has seen a program as far down in the gutter as Blues fans have seen our program could possibly understand how great a feeling it is to be in these types of positions.
Well good luck to both the PM and GW boys. Hope each teams remains healthy and play an epic and clean game.

I gotta say this first GW has 3 main RBs but we sub in and us 2 more but I'm only doing comparisons for 4.
Booger Owens is like LaDainian Tomlinson (spelling?)
Markell Moss is like Chris Johnson but likes contact
Jordan Harbor is like Frank Gore with better speed
Teion Brown is like Ezekiel Jackson young but will run you flat over with the speed to run past you.
All 4 our our backs have crazy speed with Markell being the fastest. It's like I've said all year GW has subs at every position who are as good as the ones they are subbing for.

Man I loved Gore! I got to fly out and watch them play twice and he was the consummate team player. I was actually at Candlestick for P Willis' first pro game! Me and the fans around me were talking about how awesome he was playing. I miss Alex as well...hated him until he stood up to Dingleberry on that SNF game vs. the Eagles. After that game he became the team leader that we all expected him to be. He got shafted in the end though for a flash in the pan.

Speaking of Gore, do you remember when he interviewed right after the win vs. the Falcons in the NFC title game? Bless his heart, he doesnt have the best speech skills in the world and I remember him giving a shout to his kids and I swear he said their names were "Hootie, Tootie, and Ashbin".. LOL!! Regardless I have complete respect for that man and what he went through to get to the NFL.

Ladainian on the other hand.. he was a self-promotional jerk. He always love to announce how "classy" he was and then would cry a river when he lost. I hated his little tear drop endzone thing also.

Man now I'm jealous lol I got to see them at Carolina a few years ago. But I would've loved to go to candlestick. And yeah I remember that lol he reminds me of lynch when it comes to talking lol. And thankfully none of our kids are like LT they are all extremely humble. Now don't get me wrong they will get after you but they are clean and humble. I loved gore when he was with us but never liked smith I hated that dude lol

I think Altavista is the best team still left in it...Sussex has their hands full this week.

It's all in good fun to me. I love the back and forth. Like I have said, if you can't handle what you read. Don't read it. The bottom line is, 1 team will stand tall in the end. Until then, let's talk a little bull$hit. LoL!!!!!

Man now I'm jealous lol I got to see them at Carolina a few years ago. But I would've loved to go to candlestick. And yeah I remember that lol he reminds me of lynch when it comes to talking lol. And thankfully none of our kids are like LT they are all extremely humble. Now don't get me wrong they will get after you but they are clean and humble. I loved gore when he was with us but never liked smith I hated that dude lol

Stepping into Candlestick for the first time...it was one of those surreal moments for me. Looking at one endzone and knowing thats where THE CATCH happened and looking at the other one and knowing thats where the Catch 2 occurred, along with all the other great plays that happened over the years, it was a very emotional day for me LOL. You ever seen that dude with the banjo that theyll show from time to time at SF games? He walked right by me plucking on that thing!

Just visiting SF was an amazing thing to see. It really is a beautiful city and area, politics and social differences aside. I stayed at a hotel in downtown SF that still had a big crack in the wall from the 1906 earthquake. At least thats what they were saying, heck it may have just been a cover for an unsafe building lol.

Man I'd love to go at least once in my life. I've been a 49ers fan my whole life during the good and the bad. Red and Gold and Maroon and Gray til I die lol.

I think this game will be close for a bit and then GW will spread the gap a bit. I stick with my previous prediction of GW winning by between 10-14. They will win by 2 possessions, but not 3! LOL!

Man I'd love to go at least once in my life. I've been a 49ers fan my whole life during the good and the bad. Red and Gold and Maroon and Gray til I die lol.

It's not the same now with the new cookie cutter stadium they have. But yea man, seeing SF and Santa Clara and Santa Rosa are well worth the trip!

I can still remember my very first Blues game. It was the 1990 playoffs against Bath County and we beat them 60-0. We had some rough, rough years and I hope they're behind us now.

I think Altavista is the best team still left in it...Sussex has their hands full this week.
Altavista has definitely been flying under the radar. Taking there win and going home. The best course of action in my opinion. That being said, Sussex has been sliding through the competition very well. I believe it will be back and forth for a while with Sussex taking charge in the last quarter. Defense wins playoffs and that in my opinion is were Sussex has the edge good luck going forward Dtayl6.

Reactions: Dtayl6
Altavista has definitely been flying under the radar. Taking there win and going home. The best course of action in my opinion. That being said, Sussex has been sliding through the competition very well. I believe it will be back and forth for a while with Sussex taking charge in the last quarter. Defense wins playoffs and that in my opinion is were Sussex has the edge good luck going forward Dtayl6.
Altavista's defense is fast...i was shocked that Sussex and Altavista looks so much alike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT