Who Wins

• GW

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • PM

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3a teams from Kentucky are like playing Craig co

Don't take this personally, because I'm speaking of your statement and not you. You very well might be a very smart person, and I'm certainly not going to judge you from one singular post.

But in regards to Belfry, this is the single most ignorant statement I've ever seen on this site in all my years of hanging around here. And that's saying a lot.

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
Altavista's defense is fast...i was shocked that Sussex and Altavista looks so much alike.
Oh don't get me wrong. Altavista could very well pull it out in the end. There a great ball club. The playoffs are much more fun to watch in my opinion when you get deep in and games are decided by one or two scores. I had the opportunity to talk to some Altavista fans last year. They were a great bunch of guys but I do believe Sussex is the better team this year.

I got to meet the famous Blaster last year when GW hosted the semi final game. It surprised me a little too as I was expecting someone a little older myself. Good person that bleeds maroon, much respect for him supporting those young men. We had about 6-7 of the posters on here meet during that game for a few minutes and it was pretty cool. I suggest it for this week if anyone is headed to G-ville to watch CB/Riverheads.

On a side not I'll say this if GW plays there game and shows up they will win. I don't think it's even a question. But I've said it all year when GW lost game 1 last year everyone counted them out. It seems alot are doing the same this year just because they played the worst game they have played all year. And got beat oh and I'll remind everyone that GW didn't even have the ball in the 3rd Q of the Galax game. And had 4 turnovers.

They got their butts beat just like Fort beat Galax's butt, plain and simple. I don't think that many people are putting that much stock in that game anyway other than you. Everybody on here knows GW is a hell of a team but alot of people think PM is a hell of team as well and think they might just match up well against GW. I don't have a clue who win but I do think PM will give them a good game. Best of luck to both teams and may the better team win.

I've said it all year man yes Galax took it to us that night I don't know how many times I can say it. But you or no one else can honestly say if GW doesn't commit 4 to's and forget how to tackle. They probably win that game we literally fumbled it twice on our own 25. Both you scored on Galax scored on all 4 to's that's 28 point by my count. You give GW thise 28bthey left on the ground we win by 3 so. And then Galax had the ball the entire 3rd Q. So yes Galax won I nor anyone else can take that away and I wouldn't want to. Our line wasn't ready for Galax that night and it showed. My point is alot of people are putting stock into it because most think that game is the blueprint for PM. And I'm here to simply say the GW team that will hit the field thus Friday isn't the same one that lost in week 4. That's 8 weeks ago fellas thus is a different beast now and I think it will show.

A lot of people say turnovers, how bout we call them take a ways. Because that's what happens to a lot of teams. They get the ball taken away. We should all take a deep breath, relax and now talk more shit, cause that's more fun than being nice. LoL!!!!

Galax would've won regardless of turnovers, they dominated up front and had their way with GW. But that was week 4 and that game is in the past and it has no bearing on what will happen this weekend. Good luck to GW and PM, hopefully the better team comes out on top.

Don't get me wrong Galax definitely did there part and it paid off. The point I'm making is the isn't the same GW. Yes same kids but pissed off focused and hungry. They are going to be extremely hard to put out. I'll say this I think if they are beat the team that does it will win it all.

Why is my opinion legit? Well let's see,
#1 Since I joined this site in Aug of 2012 I've been nothing but consistent. I called the GW title win before the season started.
#2 In 2013 and 2014 I made it very clear that GW wouldn't be there normal self and guess what they weren't.
#3 2015 again before the season even started I said GW would be a freak of a team. And damn right again I also said Galax would be the hardest out by far and would win it all if GW didn't and look what happened.
#4 2016 Way before this season started I said GW would be ALOT! better and they are. 45 pts better at this point than the team last year with 2 less games played. They have only given up 146 points which is 132 less than last year. Now yes again 2 less game played but for the D to give up the same or more points this season they would have to give up 66 points per game for 2 games and somehow win...
#5 My amazing ability to predict scores. This year my predicted scores have totaled 616 points GW has scored 587 that is a difference of only 29 points. On D my predicted scores totaled 120 points GW has actually given up 146 that is only a difference in of total 26 points.
Here is proof games in order of when played pre= predicted score act= actual score
GW vs Rad pre 56-14 act 56-0 W
GW vs fc pre 63-7 act 40-13 W
GW vs Mar pre 56-17 act 41-20 W
GW vs Gal pre 42-28 act 45-20 L
GW vs Hon pre 56-6 act 61-6 W
GW vs NW pre 63-0 act 48-6 W
GW vs Chil pre 56-14 act 54-15 W
GW vs PH pre 49-17 act 42-0 W
GW vs Hol pre 63-0 act 57-0 W
GW vs RR pre 56-17 act 63-21 W
GW vs TS pre 63-0 act 61-6 W
GW vs PH pre 49-14 act 44-9 W
That is 12 games with 1 of them being wrong so maybe my opinion is legitimate because I'm right 91.7% of the time.
#6 And the most important reason that my opinion is legitimate. Because I'm on this board and at games to support my team. No matter where they play or weather conditions or if they are winning or not. Unlike some who show up to talk shit only if there team is winning. So basically my opinion is legitimate cause I'm a true fan not some fair weather chest thumper.

Reactions: Westside236
Why is my opinion legit? Well let's see,
#1 Since I joined this site in Aug of 2012 I've been nothing but consistent. I called the GW title win before the season started.
#2 In 2013 and 2014 I made it very clear that GW wouldn't be there normal self and guess what they weren't.
#3 2015 again before the season even started I said GW would be a freak of a team. And damn right again I also said Galax would be the hardest out by far and would win it all if GW didn't and look what happened.
#4 2016 Way before this season started I said GW would be ALOT! better and they are. 45 pts better at this point than the team last year with 2 less games played. They have only given up 146 points which is 132 less than last year. Now yes again 2 less game played but for the D to give up the same or more points this season they would have to give up 66 points per game for 2 games and somehow win...
#5 My amazing ability to predict scores. This year my predicted scores have totaled 616 points GW has scored 587 that is a difference of only 29 points. On D my predicted scores totaled 120 points GW has actually given up 146 that is only a difference in of total 26 points.
Here is proof games in order of when played pre= predicted score act= actual score
GW vs Rad pre 56-14 act 56-0 W
GW vs fc pre 63-7 act 40-13 W
GW vs Mar pre 56-17 act 41-20 W
GW vs Gal pre 42-28 act 45-20 L
GW vs Hon pre 56-6 act 61-6 W
GW vs NW pre 63-0 act 48-6 W
GW vs Chil pre 56-14 act 54-15 W
GW vs PH pre 49-17 act 42-0 W
GW vs Hol pre 63-0 act 57-0 W
GW vs RR pre 56-17 act 63-21 W
GW vs TS pre 63-0 act 61-6 W
GW vs PH pre 49-14 act 44-9 W
That is 12 games with 1 of them being wrong so maybe my opinion is legitimate because I'm right 91.7% of the time.
#6 And the most important reason that my opinion is legitimate. Because I'm on this board and at games to support my team. No matter where they play or weather conditions or if they are winning or not. Unlike some who show up to talk shit only if there team is winning. So basically my opinion is legitimate cause I'm a true fan not some fair weather chest thumper.
Maybe you should play the lottery and help us all out

LOL... I WOULD SURE HOPE SO... GETTING ARRESTED AND EJECTED AIN'T MUCH OF A PARTY BUT YOU GUYS SURE TALK A BIG GAME!!!!! AND AS WE SAY FROM THE BREAKFAST NOOK, TTFN!! THAT'S SHORT FOR TA TA FOR NOW.. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO, IT'S JUST FUN TO GIVE A SOME BACK WHEN WE SAID SO LITTLE, OFF THE FIELD....
SHOULD'VE STAYED FOR THE PARTY!

Yea you can say bye bye to the trolls now. The genuine non-homer Blues fans like myself could have told you exactly what to expect from our short bus-playcalling butts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT