ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage-Newport News 35 Lake Taylor 21

We All Know Lake Taylor didn't get beat, they just didn't "EXECUTE"
This is a dig from a year ago. Can we let it go?

Parity has occurred. Teams no longer see LT as invincible. Same thing happened to Phoebus after their legendary run.

But they're a good program. They'll do well this year. Same with Salem. Every team will be gunning for the State Champs and now everyone knows they can be beaten. Spartans and LT are in for a way bigger fight than last year. Every game they play this season is everyone else's State Championship.

Reactions: close2salem
This is a dig from a year ago. Can we let it go?

Parity has occurred. Teams no longer see LT as invincible. Same thing happened to Phoebus after their legendary run.

But they're a good program. They'll do well this year. Same with Salem. Every team will be gunning for the State Champs and now everyone knows they can be beaten. Spartans and LT are in for a way bigger fight than last year. Every game they play this season is everyone else's State Championship.
Can I get in one more dig? unless I am counting wrong, this is 2 games in a row that LT did not "execute". will that stretch to 3 games?

Reactions: gwb16
Can I get in one more dig? unless I am counting wrong, this is 2 games in a row that LT did not "execute". will that stretch to 3 games?
Yeah, I suppose you earned that one.

GL on the season, by the way. Good "execution".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT