ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage vs. Hopewell Scrimmage?

Sep 2, 2015
Did anyone attend the Heritage vs. Hopewell Scrimmage? I see where there are a few scrimmage / game highlights on Hudl and score of Heritage winning 18-0. Was the Hopewell rb Walker playing in this scrimmage? Did Heritage totally shut Hopewell's offense down? Did Hopewell get in the redzone at all? I know these questions may be answered with "yes, yes and no", but if someone attended and can ellaborate on what they saw from these two teams during the scrimmage I would appreciate it. I would like to see that some out there are interested in 3A and this sounded like it would be two good football teams to talk and hear about.

I do not know any specifics to this scrimmage but I will say that Heritage Pioneer's will make a big run this season. My pick for a state title run! Add Burt Torrence to the coaching staff and that my friend is the makings of a championship caliber team from top to bottom with talented players and a coaching staff that has been there done that!

I'm the controlled scrimmage, Hopewell scored twice and Heritage once. Game like quarter each team scored twice. Heritage will make some noise this year! They have a very good football team.

Yes, I don't much about the Heritage Pioneer team other than the results that I have seen from their two scores of scrimmages, but sounds like they have one of the better teams. I'm sure I'll be hearing lots about them as the season goes on. Hopewell had a really good team last year and were bringing back quite a few talented skilled players. So, to see that score says a lot about what the Heritage coaches and team have developed going into the season. GL to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT