ADVERTISEMENT

Hi-Light Thread

19GHS87

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 10, 2016
Last year, around this time, I made a thread to post some hi-lights of the remaining teams, so others around the state can see some clips of the other teams in action. I'll start with a couple of Graham news clips.

Please post some links of your teams to give the remainder of this season a little hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fairlawncat

Not very big in stature but was a big hit for the offense. He really took over as the primary ball carrier and was an outstanding wideout.
Maybe 5’8” 160lbs. If I had to guess. Very shifty but with a broken foot he’s done for the season

Reactions: eh31
Hate to hear that. Looked like he was hard for a defense to account for in those few clips I seen.
He was just 34 yards short of 1000 yards. Hated to see it for him. Really good kid. Luckily KW isn't a one man backfield. Kaleb Shelton is close to 1k yards himself and Tre Robinson has around 700 yards on just 64 carries. Monta Roane also came up big last week with 123 yards and 2 TDs. All are extremely talented with Robinson being a threat at RB and WR and at 6'2 200 lbs isn't easy to bring down and is just an amazing athlete. Gotta give credit to the O line though. Very physical bunch and really get after it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT