ADVERTISEMENT

Honaker-74 Narrows-51

BigWinners

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 3, 2015
Dayum. That’s some points boys for real. Big win for the Tigers.

And Grayson beat Bluefield by a score-28-21 IIRC, something close. West gonna be a fun fun couple games.

Let me first say that yes I am a green wave, however narrows had atleast 7 turnovers tonight with two pick sixes and a kick returned for a TD. Honaker is very good football team but not unbeatable. Narrows had their chances and just didn’t take advantage. I would like to see them again in playoffs if the stars align

Reactions: Tech_40
Goes to show that Lowe can only coach when he has superior talent. Been the story for years, just riding the coattails of 6. Guess they couldn’t face the Musick.

Let me first say that yes I am a green wave, however narrows had atleast 7 turnovers tonight with two pick sixes and a kick returned for a TD. Honaker is very good football team but not unbeatable. Narrows had their chances and just didn’t take advantage. I would like to see them again in playoffs if the stars align
But those are forced turnovers. Honaker deserves credit for making those plays and I believe they gave away 14 points too.

Reactions: obguthr
LOL, in a game like that, you usually say that the loser didn’t get beat, they just ran out of time.

Like mentioned above, turnovers kill you. Congrats Honaker fans.

Reactions: obguthr
The problem with Narrows is they really only have 1 serious weapon and he has to play QB now instead of WR where he has played all of his high school career. I still feel like Pruett was the best player on the field but Honaker has multiple really good players. When it seemed like they had Narrows put away the Waves just kept coming back for more. I wanna see part 2 of this one but it’s gonna require Narrows to get past GW and Grayson for that to happen. I could see them beating GW but Grayson put it on Narrows in the benefit scrimmage with Pruett at WR

Just gonna put this out there. 1C>2B. Change my mind.
Respectfully, I think you are quite mistaken. The top 4 teams in 2B would hammer all of 1C. Riverheads or Central could be 2A state champions by seasons end. 2A football is big step ahead of 1A right now.

Calpreps Predictions 2B vs 1C Grayson County

Grayson 20, Buckingham 19
Clarke County 22, Grayson 19
Riverheads 28, Grayson 17
Woodstock 26, Grayson 15

The top 4 in 2B I think would hammer all of 1C except for Grayson County. Grayson would be right in the game with all of them and could lose to any of the 4, but could possibly beat any of the 4. Grayson is starting to look like the team most in the west thought they would be coming into the season.

All year, I've had Essex and Honaker at 1 and 2 after Graysons sluggish start. I'm not so sure that Grayson isn't better than both of them at this point.

They find a way to win but man....they barely beat a few mediocre teams. I think the Bluefield game is an aberation, and not the standard. All speculation at this point. A win is a win I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT