How good is Blacksburg?

freeatlast2013

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Feb 23, 2013
Beat Giles 51-14
Lost Lord Botetourt 26-22
Beat Amherst County 47-21
Sure look like contenders.

Not sure what to make of them yet. The Giles win isn't relevant to me, LB shows they seem to play adversely in bad weather, and I honestly know less of what to make of Amherst than I do of Blacksburg. I don't think they're a bad team but I think the first real D they meet in the PO will do them in. Lucky for them, D is in short supply these days so they may go far.

Reactions: AntGZee
We got this! Sometimes playing after an emotional season as last, having the same momentum is difficult to emulate.

We got this! Sometimes playing after an emotional season as last, having the same momentum is difficult to emulate.
I don't think they will beat Salem. Blacksburg is good but Amherst also did not play as well as against GW either. Should be interesting

Reactions: MrJHamm
Did you consider that maybe they didn't play as well because they were playing a better team? The game was lopsided from the start, the starters were out for the 4th quarter.

Reactions: MrJHamm
Did you consider that maybe they didn't play as well because they were playing a better team? The game was lopsided from the start, the starters were out for the 4th quarter.
In my opinion, Amherst just has not been the same since Abel left. They may be one of the most talented teams without anything to show for it. It is a shame really.

In my opinion, Amherst just has not been the same since Abel left. They may be one of the most talented teams without anything to show for it. It is a shame really.
Those are big shoes to fill, if the patriots lost Belicheck, what do you think might happen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT