ADVERTISEMENT

HSHS vs Oscar Smith

Can’t use city stadium it’s leased to the Richmond Kickers
What about City Stadium or U of R? You'd think the Spiders would see a bit of a recruiting advantage by hosting that game!

Either way, if both teams win their Class' state title, the Springers should get that game on ESPN! Heck, they missed the opportunity on last nights game IMHO!

Actually....HSHS’s STARTING RB was in street clothes,and quite possibly would’ve helped more. DreShaun was nothing but troublemaker,and didn’t fit this well disciplined team. He was a cancer! He’s where he needs to be. HSHS is a better team for it. A 240lb troublemaker wouldn’t have even been on the field for Johnson. He runs too classy of a program for that.
I disagree can't just give up on our kids like that the kid had alot of stuff he was dealing with. Dreshaun would have been able to get us points when we got into the redzone those several times. Plus he would help the passing game because OS would have to key in on him. I do agree we don't need him because their is more than enough talent on this team.
NO RB will be successful against that OS defense! NOBODY!

Actually....HSHS’s STARTING RB was in street clothes,and quite possibly would’ve helped more. DreShaun was nothing but troublemaker,and didn’t fit this well disciplined team. He was a cancer! He’s where he needs to be. HSHS is a better team for it. A 240lb troublemaker wouldn’t have even been on the field for Johnson. He runs too classy of a program for that.

NO RB will be successful against that OS defense! NOBODY!

Yeah, the what-ifs are too many to dwell upon. I wouldn't be surprised if the kids that transferred out of Smith & HS are regretting their choices. But at the same time, the coaches could have put them on notice that underclassmen were out working them and a position change or shared playing time was going to affect their senior season.

I wish those kids well but i feel sorry for them to be missing out on this journey with their! friends.

Yeah, the what-ifs are too many to dwell upon. I wouldn't be surprised if the kids that transferred out of Smith & HS are regretting their choices. But at the same time, the coaches could have put them on notice that underclassmen were out working them and a position change or shared playing time was going to affect their senior season.

I wish those kids well but i feel sorry for them to be missing out on this journey with their! friends.
I agree wholeheartedly. If I remember correctly...2 players from OS transferee out too,one to the same school as the HSHS player.

There is nothing like a journey with your friends!

We’ll see you in Hampton OSmith!

I agree wholeheartedly. If I remember correctly...2 players from OS transferee out too,one to the same school as the HSHS player.

There is nothing like a journey with your friends!

We’ll see you in Hampton OSmith!
I am rooting for O Smith to run their gamut and win the Title along with HSHS! It would amplify the close early season game between the two and create unbelievable hype for the matchup next year!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT