ADVERTISEMENT

I had Heard.....

FORT89

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 5, 2012
that this is GW best team ever. I am inclined to believe that in it's fullest. That been said, enjoy those back2back State Championships Galax "ROLL" MaroonTide

My good buddy from RR had said that Galax was weak and that it was going to be a blowout. Well, he was correct in the fact that it was a blowout.

Galax beat a very good GW team and Giles had a scare in Narz. I'm a little worried.
No they didn't beat us they abused us all night. Galax is a hell of a team and for 4 Qs they showed it. I mean the whole 3rd Q GW only had the ball once ran 3 plays. Fort89 stood 5ft to the right of me we watched that thumping from the same vantage point. And saw the same beating. Best of luck to Galax on the rest of the season.

What I don't understand is, GW O-line is as big as they come. Galax had a big O-lone as well. The difference in the running game was,(316-31) Galax ran down hill all night. GW tries to run the jet sweep all night. Why not use that big line and run right at somebody?

Make
What I don't understand is, GW O-line is as big as they come. Galax had a big O-lone as well. The difference in the running game was,(316-31) Galax ran down hill all night. GW tries to run the jet sweep all night. Why not use that big line and run right at somebody?
Makes sense to run between the tackles

Like Fort said every time was a jet sweep and the kids would not turn up. And Galax did a great job of keeping us from turning back in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT