ADVERTISEMENT

Is Northumberland for real

woodlayer#952002

VaPreps Varsity
Oct 26, 2012
Seems like Northumberland stole some of Essex talent this past off season lol it just a joke people. My question is Northumberland for real?

Essex may have shot themselves in the foot scheduling these bigger schools. They obviously don't have the talent they have had in the past to compete. If something good doesn't happen to those kids soon, they may check out. Essex may also find themselves traveling for the playoffs, and we all know they don't do that very well

You can look at the turnover column to see if Essex won or not. If, and that's a big IF, they can take better care of the ball then they still have the makings to make some noise. Essex has taken their lumps this year, and for anyone who believes playing a hard schedule will make you a better playoff team then this is the prime example. It is yet to be determined if it will help or hurt the young Trojans, but I think they will come out of it a stronger team. Not to mention Goochland is having a great start, King George is a vastly improved program from a few years ago, Deep Run has won 3 in a row since they switched their QB(first game he started was against Essex), and James Monroe is James Monroe. I still have a feeling that the chips will start to fall Essex way here soon, but they have to prove it on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT