ADVERTISEMENT

King George @ Eastern View

Battle of the unbeatens, who you got?

• Cyclones

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Foxes

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Everyone knows King George has the it factor and EV is winning the games on their schedule. With the exception of @FoxesPride and @OCBoy there are very few post about these and other Battlefield teams. I don't know where all their posters have gone.
There used to be a few, diehard Courtland posters on here, but I don’t think I’ve seen any of them this year.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
KG should win this one by 2+ scores. I watched both teams vs BP. EV will struggle to slow KG down as will most who see them

EV 0 KG 0 late 2nd qtr
EV with the fake punt inside the 10 and went for it on 4th down deep and turns the ball over on downs. EV chews up about 8 min on that drive.

EV 0 KG 0 late 2nd qtr
EV with the fake punt inside the 10 and went for it on 4th down deep and turns the ball over on downs. EV chews up about 8 min on that drive.
You here bro? I’m up top. Best part of the trip was seeing the pretty leaves on the trees 😂 EV’s QB tries to be “too cute”. KG’s QB play is atrocious. EV should win this game.

Neither team will beat any of Richmond teams. Monacan, Henrico and Powhatan included. KG is a big disappointment. I think both teams play very passive ball and it probably has a lot to do with the soft schedules. Both teams will have to do a lot better come playoff time.

Reactions: OCBoy
Neither team will beat any of Richmond teams. Monacan, Henrico and Powhatan included. KG is a big disappointment. I think both teams play very passive ball and it probably has a lot to do with the soft schedules. Both teams will have to do a lot better come playoff time.
King George’s problem is at qb

EV intercepts KG but fails to punch it in and kicks a fg. 9-7 EV 3min left in the 3rd.

EV dealt with a ton of illness this week. They played well, even without those considerations.
That was my question before I deleted it. I see the EV coach is very sick and didn’t have contact with the opposing coach or players after the game by high fiving the air. EV’s defense held up in the first half but once KG started running the ball in the second half it opened things up.

Both teams should be at home in the first round but making it to or past the second round for both teams looks sketchy.

@BoKnowsSports had I known you were going I would have planned to go over there.

Last edited:
As an EV fan, I was pretty underwhelmed by King George. I knew we weren't as good as we have been in the past, but if that is what KG is bringing to state, they're in a lot of trouble.

As an EV fan, I was pretty underwhelmed by King George. I knew we weren't as good as we have been in the past, but if that is what KG is bringing to state, they're in a lot of trouble.
IMO EV had them on the ropes a few times but like Bo said Hull was being too cute and it almost caused him to be out of the game with an injury.

IMO EV had them on the ropes a few times but like Bo said Hull was being too cute and it almost caused him to be out of the game with an injury.
Kid has all the talent in the world if he can just get the decision making right. We can compete, if were perfect. I think EV hits harder next year. Still not really in the state conversation, but I think they'll be a monster of an out in 4b.

Butler #21 for EV was probably the best player on the field. Kid is the real deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT