ADVERTISEMENT

King George @ Eastern View

Battle of the unbeatens, who you got?

• Cyclones

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Foxes

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
What happen to the kid who got injured earlier in the year vs Westmoreland at the beginning of that game? Brock maybe?
Pretty serious leg break. Treyvon Brock. Kid was getting D1 looks last year but grades held him up. He worked hard to get them up and then broke his leg. Tough break for the kid. I suspect he'll still get looks. He was WR1 and CB1 when he was on the field.

Reactions: OCBoy
Definitely don’t like to see a KG player and EV coach going back and forth on social media but this clash was definitely building up.

I'm not invested enough to look it up tbh. From my perspective EV is either better than I thought or KG is overrated. Time will tell I guess.
Not to make excuses, but both teams struggled with the surface. I think a lack of sure footing hurt KG more than EV. I think we’ve locked up home field advantage (go Springers!) so that shouldn’t be an issue moving forward. We get some players back from suspension and injury next week which will help as well.

Not to make excuses, but both teams struggled with the surface. I think a lack of sure footing hurt KG more than EV. I think we’ve locked up home field advantage (go Springers!) so that shouldn’t be an issue moving forward. We get some players back from suspension and injury next week which will help as well.
Varina has to play Hermitage Tuesday and then they play a Highland Springs Saturday. After what I saw from Hermitage last night, Varina should beat Hermitage by at least three touchdowns. I really want Varina healthy for next Saturday! HS had a 3rd qtr running clock on Hermitage last night.

Lowry was the name of EV's qb about 5 years ago
Matt Lowry was the qb on the team that lost to Lake Taylor in the semifinals. He came on staff as the qb coach after the head coach Brian Lowery was hired. Matt Lowry has since moved out of the area.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT