5 Radford Radford 9-3
6 Sussex Central Sussex 9-2
7 Galax Galax 8-4
8 Central Senior Victoria 9-3
9 Franklin Franklin 8-3
10 William Campbell Naruna 8-4

No love for lunenberg apparently :)
*scratches head*
They lost to #10 early in the season then lost to two highly ranked teams in Goochland and Buckingham
just beat #9 (dropped 57 on them)

1 Riverheads Staunton 11-0
2 Essex Tappahannock 10-1
3 George Wythe Wytheville 11-1
4 J I Burton Norton 11-1
5 Radford Radford 9-3
6 Sussex Central Sussex 9-2
7 Galax Galax 8-4
8 Central Senior Victoria 9-3
9 Franklin Franklin 8-3
10 William Campbell Naruna 8-4

No love for lunenberg apparently :)
*scratches head*
They lost to #10 early in the season then lost to two highly ranked teams in Goochland and Buckingham
just beat #9 (dropped 57 on them)

*scratches head*

<intern dialog>"I wonder who he thinks #8 is?"</end>

Last edited:
My apologies.... it's always been Central Lunenburg and Central Woodstock when I ever referenced it.

Sorta like Stonewall Jackson (quicksburg) and the really big Stonewall Jackson in nova I think

My apologies.... it's always been Central Lunenburg and Central Woodstock when I ever referenced it.

Sorta like Stonewall Jackson (quicksburg) and the really big Stonewall Jackson in nova I think

If it were Woodstock, then the city name which comes right after the school name, would read "Woodstock". Instead, it reads "Victoria" because that is the address for Central Lunenburg.

http://lunenburgcountyschools.org/centralhigh.htm

Can we make it a prerequisite that, before complaining about any rankings, a person should actually know the schools that are in the rankings?

Show me one other place other than the rankings where people call it central high
In fact there are 3 threads that actually say Lunenburg on the first page alone.

It's all good brother.... I know you have some vendetta since I had a different opinion on several teams early in the year.

Show me one other place other than the rankings where people call it central high
In fact there are 3 threads that actually say Lunenburg on the first page alone.

It's all good brother.... I know you have some vendetta since I had a different opinion on several teams early in the year.

On their own website they are known as Central High.

My vendetta comes from you tried calling me an outright liar earlier in the season when you had absolutely no idea what you were talking about.

It gets tiresome watching you say critical things (like this thread) when you don't have the knowledge to be in the conversation.

If you care to discuss further, please feel free to email me. My address can be found in my signature.

Reactions: mmqp
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT