ADVERTISEMENT

Lord Botetourt preview

Coach Harless has sure got it going in the right direction.

Next Friday will be an excellent gauge for both Dinwiddie and the Cavaliers. Both have very special teams this year, full of seasoned veterans. Both have spent the last year working hard in preparation. I expect a lot of hard hitting and close to mid-season form by both teams.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Coach Harless has sure got it going in the right direction.

Next Friday will be an excellent gauge for both Dinwiddie and the Cavaliers. Both have very special teams this year, full of seasoned veterans. Both have spent the last year working hard in preparation. I expect a lot of hard hitting and close to mid-season form by both teams.
Mid-season form? You're kidding, right?

This is first scrimmage. 10 plays offense. 10 plays defense. The most basic plays and base defenses. Scores not kept. No special teams. Not even 1st and 2nd down. No game plan. At least they should have refs. Maybe 2 sets before the evals of those not currently considered starters.

Good eval chance for the Coaching Staffs of what to address during practice next week. That's what it's for. If you see a teams mid-season form, they're in real trouble. At best, you'll be able to ID who the real players are and get a feel for what you've got as a squad. But even then, it could all be an aberration.

Tell me something after the JM game. GL to both in 2016.

Lol what kind of preview was that? I know they could of done better.
I didn't actually watch it till you posted. The video doesn't cover the whole print (what's written below) for some reason. Coach Harless' interviews will leave you scratching your head too!

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT