ADVERTISEMENT

Magna Vista vs Martinsville!!!!

Dec 1, 2015
Lets hear it, what are your thoughts Prep?

This is rivalry week at its best... these 2 teams have been going at it other as long as I can remember. I want to see the "Blue Funk Defense" on friday night.

I think the final score will be Magna Vista 35 Martinsville 17

P.S.
Blue funk needs to make a statement this week.....

All of y'all are funny!!!!!! We shall see in a few days what's what. Don't be surprised if the game is closer than your predictions .
Yea, I have no confidence right now in MV offense. I think MV will win, but who knows by how much. Like last week, if it wasnt for the defense holding halifax to just 6 points thats an L. Hailfax could have took the lead with that 2 pt conversion, and really got momentum.. Bulldogs put 40 on halifax, MV only had 7 til late in the game. MV averaging 26 a game, and pettway killed us last year, so im gonna say 21-14.. MV Who knows.. lol

Ridge, is Scales healthy?
They say hes healthy, but he still wears a brace and walks with a limp.. you can tell it hinders his running sometime, but he has had some good runs this year. Tunstall was his best game, just seems like its hard to get him going. MV got behind the chains alot this year just off of bad plays and penalties. Hes still a big assett on defense though

They say hes healthy, but he still wears a brace and walks with a limp.. you can tell it hinders his running sometime, but he has had some good runs this year. Tunstall was his best game, just seems like its hard to get him going. MV got behind the chains alot this year just off of bad plays and penalties. Hes still a big assett on defense though

Have they brought their early season lack of self control, under control?

Have they brought their early season lack of self control, under control?
Yea they cleaned alot of that up after that dan river game. One was ejected at Tunstall, but never seen what that was for. If the offense starts clicking they could be a sleeper team come playoff time.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
I would love to see a great mixture of the 2 headed monster for MV and establish a passing game. I would love to see #6 get involved a little more on offese, he is a little spark plug and plays with alot of emotion. MV needs to find a rhythm on offense to give them momentum going into the post season. I know MV's weakness and also Martinsville's, it will come down to the team that will eliminate the mistakes and not get "stupid" penalties tonight. #WarriorPride

Reactions: AntGZee
What a close one in the Hole on Friday. I am really glad Roberts was able to spark this offense and put some points on the board. Hats off to the dawgs for a well fought game, they have nothing to hang there heads about. As for the warriors, time to regroup and get ready for this
week.

Last edited:
I bout hit the nail on the head with that prediction.. i knew mville has speed on d and that qb wasnt going anywhere. I thought that 99yrd drive did mv in..
ridge you were almost dead on with this one. As far as the QB situation, we know who should stay under center, but don't be surprised if they switch it back!

AntGzee not going to happen. SR doesn't have the athletes to compete with heritage..I would not be surprised if NS/LB beat them... heritage will win by 14+ if they end up playing.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT