ADVERTISEMENT

Millbrook or Loudoun Valley

Potter you are a sunshine pumper... Woodgrove is counterfeit... Valley had them on ropes with vastly inferior team thru first half.. When you play big boys you will crater just like last year... Skinner can use grass roots War Eagles program to recruit kids illegally and gain advantages over local programs and hide from 5a only so long...

Potter you are a sunshine pumper... Woodgrove is counterfeit... Valley had them on ropes with vastly inferior team thru first half.. When you play big boys you will crater just like last year... Skinner can use grass roots War Eagles program to recruit kids illegally and gain advantages over local programs and hide from 5a only so long...

You want some cheese with that whine?

Time will tell.

Undefeated for the first time in program history.

We are proud of the lads and look forward to the post season.

Nothing illegal going on; kids want to play for a superior coach in a superior program.

Valley played one good quarter and then Skinner made adjustments and out coached Valley and the lads outplayed Valley for three quarters.

The truth shall set you free.

Sunshine pumper; you are full of it. People on this site know I am no sunshine pumper; whatever the heck that means?

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I was at the game... Not whining... Your kids play hard and were superior to valley across board... Agree on that. As for wanting to play for superior program... No issues with that as long as rules are followed. Live in district with primary address, etc.

As for the truth about the grove, they are solid team and play tough but loudoun county 4a is down talent wise which will I believe be highlighted in playoffs and strength of schedule was weak for grove... Time will tell if they are for real. grove is a 5a team playing in 4a and we will see how they do in 5a next time vhsl realigns...

As for your superior program; the win at all costs approach is disturbing at high school level. For example, a dirty hit on valleys qb late after game was decided on meaningless punt play when woodgrove had no returner... Valley plays their qb as upback. I wouldn't... on 4 and long, valley elects to punt, effectively conceding the game since down multiple scores late in game and time to regroup for playoffs as an educated guess. Grove elects not to put returner back as maybe valley is faking it. One of players on woodgrove, lines up wide... Punts away, no returner and ball on ground rolling and that player takes a blind side run at upback(qb) hits him high, helmet to helmet while the other 20 players are barely moving or even hitting. Penalty is thrown for unnecessary roughness and while their qb lays motionless for over 15 mins and is put on straight board for ambulance, etc. Your superior coach and program instructs his players not to kneel out of respect for a fellow player who is seriously injured. Wow!!! Never have I witnessed such a lack of sportsmanship...that speaks volumes about your win at all cost program and it is not a pretty picture. So enjoy your undefeated season while it lasts but your coach is what is killing the sport we all love with such behavior.

I was at the game... Not whining... Your kids play hard and were superior to valley Your superior coach and program instructs his players not to kneel out of respect for a fellow player who is seriously injured. Wow!!! Never have I witnessed such a lack of sportsmanship...that speaks volumes about your win at all cost program and it is not a pretty picture. So enjoy your undefeated season while it lasts but your coach is what is killing the sport we all love with such behavior.

Taking a knee for an injured player is a ULYFL rule.
Woodgrove High School is a member of the VHSL.
The VHSL has no "Take a knee" policy that I am aware of?

The idea that Coach Skinner would instruct the team to not "Take a knee" is ludicrous because Woodgrove does not take a knee for injuries, period.

Now once your lunitic fringe fans browbeat the entire Woodgrove team(players) to take a knee; some of the Valley players then stood up until ambulance left. Where were the screams for those Valley players to take a knee?

You typify Loudoun Valley whiners.
It is the Loudoun Valley parent whiners that are killing H.S. football.

Our team is inferior(pathetic, untrue statement about your own team), they are playing bigger schools that will hurt them, they need helmet monitors, and on and on with the excuses......

Loudoun Valley, IMHO, was the second best team Woodgrove faced this year. They had bigger lineman but did not try to run the ball?

Classless in victory and lunatics in defeat; that is how Loudoun Valley rolls.

Taking a knee for an injured player is a ULYFL rule.
Woodgrove High School is a member of the VHSL.
The VHSL has no "Take a knee" policy that I am aware of?

The idea that Coach Skinner would instruct the team to not "Take a knee" is ludicrous because Woodgrove does not take a knee for injuries, period.

Now once your lunitic fringe fans browbeat the entire Woodgrove team(players) to take a knee; some of the Valley players then stood up until ambulance left. Where were the screams for those Valley players to take a knee?

You typify Loudoun Valley whiners.
It is the Loudoun Valley parent whiners that are killing H.S. football.

Our team is inferior(pathetic, untrue statement about your own team), they are playing bigger schools that will hurt them, they need helmet monitors, and on and on with the excuses......

Loudoun Valley, IMHO, was the second best team Woodgrove faced this year. They had bigger lineman but did not try to run the ball?

Classless in victory and lunatics in defeat; that is how Loudoun Valley rolls.

Not a valley parent (ashburn resident). Citing not a vhsl rule is priceless since your program follows them seldomly. What does a ulyfl rule have to do with civility. Classless is on full display in your reaction and response and Friday night.

I stand corrected.

You live in Ashburn.

Facts are stubborn things; you obviously don't like Coach Skinner, that is your problem.

Good luck to your team & Valley in the playoffs.

One last thing, you are still full of it.

The Woodgrove community and football team excels at civility.

I speak for myself.

Fair warning, I will continue to represent Woodgrove on this board against spurious nonsense.

Reactions: SpartanOfYore
I stand corrected.

You live in Ashburn.

Facts are stubborn things; you obviously don't like Coach Skinner, that is your problem.

Good luck to your team & Valley in the playoffs.

One last thing, you are still full of it.

The Woodgrove community and football team excels at civility.

I speak for myself.

Fair warning, I will continue to represent Woodgrove on this board against spurious nonsense.

Excellent language use, spurious...nice! Yep don't care for skinner. The Bulldogs should have a nice run come playoff time. Anyways we will agree to disagree and for the grove the ends justifies the means.

Excellent language use, spurious...nice! Yep don't care for skinner. The Bulldogs should have a nice run come playoff time. Anyways we will agree to disagree and for the grove the ends justifies the means.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT