ADVERTISEMENT

Most Intriguing matchup in 4D

• Thread starter anon_y7v0wv40itxop
  • Start date
A

anon_y7v0wv40itxop

Which round one matchup do you find to be the most exciting one and the hardest to predict?

Salem-JF is the most intriguing but Pulaski-GW might be the most difficult to predict. I really think JF will pull off the "upset." GW has been a Jekyll and Hyde of sorts on offense lately so it makes in difficult to predict which GW offense will show up.

Reactions: Lewis918777
I bought into the GW hype early, but @Lewis918777 they seem to be dragging a refrigerator behind them now. Whats up? I know your best running back was hurt, but that doesn't explain last weeks performance against Halifax. We have heard so much about the qb Poole is he struggling or is his receiving corp letting him down. I want GW to win this one but my mind tells me Pulaski will be too physical. Salem and JF has the potential to be good,but the Salem coaching staff is too good to get beat by a team who primarily runs the ball. I get that JF may pass more, but its not their bread and butter. High scoring???? Dont think so. maybe 28-21 Salem.

Last edited:
@LancerDad
Franklin and Halifax took away our run. Defenses are shooting gaps, daring us to pass the ball. Carlos has had mixed success in responding.

Having Wesley at 100% will help. I also suspect we'll see more screen passes to slow down the rush. Pulaski looks very good on film defensively.

We've got to get tougher on the OL. We have tremendous playmakers. We just have to give them a chance.

@LancerDad
Franklin and Halifax took away our run. Defenses are shooting gaps, daring us to pass the ball. Carlos has had mixed success in responding.

Having Wesley at 100% will help. I also suspect we'll see more screen passes to slow down the rush. Pulaski looks very good on film defensively.

We've got to get tougher on the OL. We have tremendous playmakers. We just have to give them a chance.
Having some normal practice weeks in a row can help. That one week with 2 games and little access to the football locker rooms and offices hurt.

Reactions: Lewis918777
I think the GW vs Pulaski game is the most interesting for round 1 in D. GW is due for that offense to click on all cylinders but Pulaski looked like a 2nd round team against Salem. We will see

I think the GW vs Pulaski game is the most interesting for round 1 in D. GW is due for that offense to click on all cylinders but Pulaski looked like a 2nd round team against Salem. We will see
After watching Salem play Pulaski this past Friday only thing that I was impressed with was their(Salem’s)OL nothing else! Pulaski has a running QB that can be dangerous but GW practices against that every day! So we shall see what happens my money would be on the EAGLES!!!

Reactions: mbonape1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT