ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on the byrd situation....

IDONT CARE!!!!!!! PLAYOFFS THEY WILLFALL LIKE A SACK OF HAMMERS!!!!! :p
200.gif

Byrd will go as far as basham wants to go..... NO "I" IN TEAM!!!!THWY JUST DONT GET IT!!!!! IM A BETTING MAN.... BASHAM WONT MAKE IT THE FULL SEASON.... GIVE A TEENAGER WHO THINKS HE ISTHE WHOLE TEAM ENOUGH ROPE AND HE WILL HANG HIMSELF

Reactions: gwb16
Basham is a great player no doubt. Last time I checked it was a team sport. I was not at the game but heard Byrd played a hell of a game without star back. The lesson this young man needs to learn is that a individual is never more important then the team. The news clipping/tv exposure, all states/player of the year would not be possible without 10 other guys. This kid is a legit back but needs to stay humble and thankful that the man upstairs blessed him with unique skill set. Wish him the best the rest of year.

Reactions: Chucksteel72
24153sports even though I hoped SR would get beat, almost still gets you L. I caught a lot of mess when heritage lost to ec glass but rivalries bring out the best in teams.

Reactions: Chucksteel72
Unfortunately damage may be done already. He isn’t a scholarship kid but a next level
Kid. But what college coach wants to hear about a situation like this concerning a kid? With so many talented players out there most coaches are looking for a reason to move on to the next kid. He will have lots of questions to answer and assumptions will be made about his character. Fair/unfair this is the spotlight he created with his talent. He will have to handle this in a mature way. I wish him the best on his learning experience

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT