ADVERTISEMENT

Northumberland / Essex

Since it is just fun, why not just use Shenandoah vs NND, but take out East Rockingham since they are still playing and were the best team (and many think best team in 2a). That would give you a great picture of these all star game lineups. Taking out the best team should even out the fact most Shenandoah teams are 2a, minus Riverheads and Stonewall

Love it. That would be freaking awesome! It would be a show.

Basically, the All District players from the NND v All Shenandoah.

NND coaches v Shenandoah coaches -

1/2 the refs from each district or neutral ones. Money goes to charity.

or just pick two from each to add to Riverheads and Essex.

Love it. That would be freaking awesome! It would be a show.

Basically, the All District players from the NND v All Shenandoah.

NND coaches v Shenandoah coaches -

1/2 the refs from each district or neutral ones. Money goes to charity.
Great idea!! What a $ maker that would be.

Please tell me this will have some fan “voting” since I would wager like the ‘doah, the Neck has some times where they missed the true gem within the district. Now how shall we go about putting all of these names together? Open for suggestions here guys.

Do you trust that to be the right list? I will tell you I don’t trust the paper here to get it right.

Our local paper (Rapp Times, the one based in Essex but covers all the local football teams) will get it right. The Sports editor is one of the best at high school sports coverage in the state- detail oriented, award winning.

I trust the NND coaches to get the list right (as close as possible anyway), someone will always not be 100% satisfied, but for the most part, the Neck tries to get it as accurate as possible. if someone does crazy, strange picks, the word gets out. For the most part, old school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT