ADVERTISEMENT

Part 2 of the VaPreps Classic this Saturday, January 10th at Green Run HS

matthew328826

Publisher of VirginiaPreps.com (Rivals Network)
Staff
Jul 20, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
matthewhatfield.com
Part II of the VirginiaPreps.com Classic is this Saturday, January 10, 2015 at Green Run High School in Virginia Beach.

Here are the Matchups...

12:00 PM - Stonewall Jackson (Mansassas) vs. Western Branch
1:45 PM - C.D. Hylton vs. Norfolk Collegiate
3:30 PM - Green Run vs. Osbourn
5:15 PM - Hampton vs. Potomac
7:00 PM - Colonial Forge vs. Norcom
8:45 PM - Cape Henry vs. L.C. Bird

General Admission Tickets - $10
General Admission Tickets for Kids Ages 18 & Under - $5

*** You can Save $2 per ticket via e-mail at tickets@matthewhatfield.com. Fans are encouraged to arrive early because there's a good possibility that the gym at Green Run HS will reach maximum capacity for the nightcap between two nationally-ranked teams. Once/if capacity is reached, there is no guarantee you will be allowed in, even with a re-entry ticket. ***

This post was edited on 1/8 5:37 PM by matthew328826

Read More on the VaPreps Classic Here!

So, with all the hype.... WHERE ARE THE SCORES? SMH!! I know some of the VaPreps folks were there probably with the ability to post on your site!.
12:00 PM - Stonewall Jackson (Mansassas) vs. Western Branch
1:45 PM - C.D.
Hylton vs. Norfolk Collegiate
3:30 PM - Green Run vs. Osbourn
5:15 PM -
Hampton vs. Potomac
7:00 PM - Colonial Forge vs. Norcom
8:45 PM - Cape
Henry vs. L.C. Bird

Coverage last week was pretty good (per say), with the radio and some tv broadcasting (even some scores posted). What's going on tonight? Nothing.....

More interested in the Bird/ Cape Henry Score, but would like to take a looky at the rest of them too.

I guess it was more about this part of your advertisement

General Admission Tickets - $10
General Admission Tickets for Kids Ages 18
& Under - $5

*** You can Save $2 per ticket via e-mail at
tickets@matthewhatfield.com. Fans are encouraged to arrive early because
there's a good possibility that the gym at Green Run HS will reach maximum
capacity for the nightcap between two nationally-ranked teams. Once/if capacity
is reached, there is no guarantee you will be allowed in, even with a re-entry
ticket. ***

Thanks for the link, Champ! I'm one that when I want it, I want it now!! You just have to pardon my, sometimes, sharp witted and arrogant remarks. I apologize for that.
No, I don't do twitter. Facebook and VaPreps is all that I do that I have the time to invest in social media. Yesterday, other than my weekly duties to keep my home in order, I was at a college game and topped it off with the HSHS/MBK game in which HSHS won.
I saw you at the Bird Showcase. I came down to the table to introduce myself to you when the game was over. You had disappeared!

Thanks for calling me Champ! It's been a long time since I've heard that! In my teen and early 20's, I was a champ! Southeastern Regional and National Figure Skating Champion 2x. Just thought I'd share that one with you
happy0025.r191677.gif

Okay, well sorry that you don't have Twitter - most usually have an app on their phones with it. We would've had update on the site during like we did last week except the Internet connection at Green Run through VB Schools was not the most consistent and I had to use my HotSpot, which would go in and out due to the fact I was running around all over in my role as Event Organizer.

Also sorry we didn't get a chance to talk at the Bird Showcase - wasn't dodging... probably was just in my normal mode of trying to get stuff done and all... next time you see be sure to catch me / grab me... always love to interact with fans and message board posters.

On the Champ line - it's something a buddy of mine and me say all the time, just in a habit of saying it, that's all...

On the Recap - Rod Johnson did an OUTSTANDING one here at this link which includes Box Score links + insightful Postgame Audio Interviews with the winning coaches from yesterday's 6 games. Give it a read:
https://virginiapreps.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1724251

I also posted results on the board this morning...

VAPreps Classic Recap

Yes he did do a great job with the box scores. I saw that this morning ( was eating my own words at that point) LOL!
I could tell at Bird you guys were very busy.
Next time I'm at at one of your events, I'll make sure to come say hello.
I thought the "Champ" thing was great! If you didn't see my earlier post... When I was a senior in high school I won a Southeastern Region and National Championship in Singles skating ( that was my niche then). My coach used to call me Champ for a long time. He now is not doing well, living in Chesapeake. I think about him all the time. You saying that just brought back great memories! I give you a thanks for that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT