ADVERTISEMENT

Pioneer Predictions

Aug 24, 2023
Who do you got this week?

Narrows vs Auburn- Forfeit lol

Bath vs Stonewall Jackson- Bath eats a cupcake every week until they get to the Pioneer.

Craig vs Bland- I hear it’s the return of the Bear. Sign me up. Bland will be 10x more physical than the bunch from Craig County. Give me the Bears by 3 touchdowns.

PM vs Rockbridge- Rockbridge didn’t win a game last year. They don’t win this week either! Blues make an opening statement on a season destined for greatness!

Bath vs Stonewall Jackson- Bath eats a cupcake every week until they get to the Pioneer.

Craig vs Bland- I hear it’s the return of the Bear. Sign me up. Bland will be 10x more physical than the bunch from Craig County. Give me the Bears by 3 touchdowns.

PM vs Rockbridge- Rockbridge didn’t win a game last year. They don’t win this week either! Blues make an opening statement on a season destined for greatness!
I’m taking Narz! Lmao

Baths QB is Pioneer POY! He accounts for 6 TD + tonight

Bland beat a very bad East Mont team. Bland has momentum. From all these other post and Giles fans on here- best bet is Craig turns it over to assistant coach from Giles lol. Maybe he will bring a miniature train horn to Craig. Won’t sound like setting in a Bible study for a game then!

Blues man- your team is small. Rockbridge with the first 1 to start this year!

Man. Great prediction on that Bland game. Might need to get that crystal ball a booster shot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT