ADVERTISEMENT

Please post your schedule changes here.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
As of right now, I’m unaware of any changes, but they are bound to happen. Friday, and now Saturday are looking pretty wet, and probably a bit windy.

My guess is that we will see a quick announcement if a game is moved to Thursday night.

Incidentally, if you like it cold for your football, the following Friday is currently forecast for a high of 37.🥶

As of right now, I’m unaware of any changes, but they are bound to happen. Friday, and now Saturday are looking pretty wet, and probably a bit windy.

My guess is that we will see a quick announcement if a game is moved to Thursday night.

Incidentally, if you like it cold for your football, the following Friday is currently forecast for a high of 37.🥶
I just saw on twitter that Powhatan tweeted the game has been moved to Thursday at Dinwiddie

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
A good number have games have been moved up to Thursday.

A current, and regularly updated list is in the banner that goes across the VHSL Homepage. Be sure to select “Football” as it covers all sports.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I just saw on twitter that Powhatan tweeted the game has been moved to Thursday at Dinwiddie
Just hot dogs this week my friend. Please come over and help yourself. You say you are going to every week, but then you don’t. My feelings are hurt.😥

I just heard great news, Jessica and her horse will be back this week. I sure missed them last week. And that poor cheerleader that had to run with the flag missed them even more.

Amherst now moved to Thursday

Brookville Bees will now host the Wilson Memorial Green Hornets Thursday at 7 p.m. at Stinger Stadium.
WLVA will broadcast the Region 3C playoff game live on 94.1 FM, Fox 580 AM and meridix.com

Reactions: DinwiddieProud
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT