ADVERTISEMENT

PM QB?

Sep 5, 2019
I saw PM lost 6-0. And... has still yet to score on the year... Lol how did the superstar transfer QB do? 3 INTs? Heck of a game. “It takes time” I guess. Can’t wait to hear the excuses.

Um yeah...really??? Is that what we’re doing now? Did you really just join this forum two weeks ago to bash or speak negatively about the kids? Please if that’s why your on hear will you just grow up and move on?
I encourage you to reread your post and reflect on why your coming out so strong like this. I wanna be the first to welcome you to what we’re trying to do here. I also feel like there is a code where we as adults try to refrain from straight out blasting children.
Sit back enjoy the debates and convo bro but not like this man... just saying

Um yeah...really??? Is that what we’re doing now? Did you really just join this forum two weeks ago to bash or speak negatively about the kids? Please if that’s why your on hear will you just grow up and move on?
I encourage you to reread your post and reflect on why your coming out so strong like this. I wanna be the first to welcome you to what we’re trying to do here. I also feel like there is a code where we as adults try to refrain from straight out blasting children.
Sit back enjoy the debates and convo bro but not like this man... just saying
Not talking about or to the kid “bro”. Definitely not trying to humiliate a kid.

Reactions: Daddy_rabbit
Matter of fact...speaking of can’t wait to hear excuses. I can’t wait to hear your excuse as to why a grown adult wants to conduct his or her self this way. I don’t have a dog I’m pm’s struggles but I do struggle with where your wanting this to go!

Reactions: MGF and Mike777VSP
Ok maybe it’s a miss understanding. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Sometime we all get a little wild with our discussions on here. Just always keep in mind man we’re fans and nobody on here is trying to bash these young men

Last edited:
Reactions: MGF and Mike777VSP
It comes across as talking about the KID. Especially when all of your posts (maybe 1 that wasn't) is about this player at PM.

Whether you like the situation, how it was handled, or the father I think it was posting, to me no reason to talk negatively about the kid.

Again, it is coming off as facetious. Calling his a superstar and laughing at them not scoring

Once again, not bashing a kid. Heard nothing but good things for the kid. Once again... NOT about the kid. AGAIN, NOT bashing a helpless kid, excuse the word choice. Just curious as to how they cant score against JR.
I am trying to stay out of this, but enough is enough, you register last week, you say you live in Spotswood, which I doubt, you attack Ty’s dad about shopping his son. I said it on another thread, I have no dog in this fight, and I love this forum, I love reading about High School athletes, but you are borderline obsessed with this!
It’s easy to be Bruce Lee behind a keyboard, let me suggest something, get Ty’s dad to meet for lunch, supper and get this out of your system.
I think you live in Rockbridge and your just butt hurt that the kid left. I could be wrong, but as I said before, Ty left, he did it the right way, he LIVES in BV, he didn’t go to a powerhouse program, he went to PM. If they don’t score all year what does it matter to you Travis!
Actually live in Fulks Run... Broadway area... same house since '96 off of Narrow path about half a mile.. not the Spotswood area like I said in another post if you could understand that. Just asking how the game went.. Wish all the best! Go BHS and Blazers!

Reactions: Mike777VSP
GobBlazer not sure what your problem is!!! You created a post to bash Ty or myself or both. You seem awful angry at the situation to go to this extreme. You say you are not bashing the kid but turn right around and make sarcastic comments. Or you are upset at me and don’t even know me. Being a H.S.coach for the last 9 years, everything was done by VHSL rules. Ty had a super Sophomore season and was awarded so by fellow Valley District and Region coaches and the Roanoke Times. No excuses needed for Friday night. I don’t care if he throws for 100 yards and 30 into all year. The PM coaches are Happy he is here and Ty is happy that he his here and that is the Main thing. He is Happy!!! Although he hates to lose he was tickled to death that a team that had been outscored 110-0 had a chance to win Friday night. Three times they got inside of the 20 but a fumble around the 15 stopped one drive. 3 straight holding penalties stopped another and an a int stopped the last. But I seen a lot of other PM players start to get some confidence. And it showed with a goal line stand at a 1st and goal from the 5. PM lost 16 starter from last year and are young. I told Ty that he will become a better all around player physically and mentally when it’s all said and done. The coaches are old school and have that knock your ____ in the dirt mentality. All have played on PM state championship teams when PM was the Riverheads of the late 70’s to mid 80’s80’s

I met with RC AD upon his request and we talked for 40-45 minutes. He didn’t want to see Ty leave. Rick and I go back to being college baseball teammates in South Carolina.It was a good conversation and he told me he was going to do his job as AD push the issue. And he has! I was still sending proof to VHSL as of last Thursday. GobBlazer no excuses needed Ty had 1 padded practice with PM and two in shorts before Friday’s game since you are so angry at him for whatever reason. Starting to get old real quick towards my son!! As for me ( Keith Ruley) if you got a problem with me I will gladly me you at the Gobbler Grille for lunch to talk more about the move!!!!!! Use the forum to talk good Hs sports and games.

The one thing I know as a Big Blue fan, we are glad to have Ty here, my kids say he fits right in with the other kids. I do know one thing it's a shame that a grown man has to get on here and talk crap on a kid or a dad that it got my attention to create a account to tell Gobblazer he is a chicken worthless human being. As for this past Friday I thought the whole team step up and for Ty he played great . Go blue

As stated above, PM is a very young and inexperienced team. What needs to be talked about is how the jv team beat Rockbridge and dismantled a much bigger James River team 38-8. Another load of talent coming through the varsity over the next 4 years. The Blues will get things going next week when they face Fort Chiswell.

Reactions: MGF
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT