ADVERTISEMENT

Points standings?

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
I sure hope that the VHSL will post the points standings this week. Isn't it about this time of the season that they first come out?

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I believe the VHSL usually posts the power points after week five and then updates them weekly thereafter, but due to the many postponed games this year it has been pushed back a week. That's what I understand anyway.

Last edited:
My top 4
Dinwiddie 27.6
Eastern View 26
Louisa 26
Monacan 26.75 (playing tonight I believe. Will drop to 25.8 even with a win due to Wythe being winless)

Dinwiddie got a huge bump playing (and beating) Class 6 Thomas Dale. Monacan is hanging strong due to playing "up" even with a loss.
Eastern View played "down" in their out of district games (except Orange) but those Class 3 teams are winning so it evens out.
Louisa's out of district schedule is killing them. All class 4, and not a lot of wins. Overall the Jefferson District struggled for out-of-district wins which will hurt Louisa and anyone else that's playoff bound.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Gensfan
I sure hope that the VHSL will post the points standings this week. Isn't it about this time of the season that they first come out?

From the VHSL:
Charlottesville, VA –Due to make-up dates because of Hurricane Florence, the first release of the VHSL Football Ratings and Top 20 Rankings will be announced Thursday, October 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT