ADVERTISEMENT

Predict Regional Winners

Phoebus
Varina *
Tuscarora
Salem

* This could just as easily be Dinwiddie or King George based off what I've seen.. Dinwiddie's defense scares me a little bit, Varina's offense scares me a little bit. I just happen to lean more towards defense this time of year, and it looks like Varina got the better draw in first couple rounds.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Jefferson Forest definitely does some things that will give Salem some problems. However, Salems team speed is elite and will cause JF problems. Game will be at Salem on a fast turf surface
That pick was solely on feel. Sometimes, you get a strange feeling that a team is going to do something special. I think Salem has the edge on talent, but I just have a strange feeling about it that's all. Nothing X's and O's or coaching related. Just feeling. Yes, I know that sounds weird.

And no dog in the fight even though I like to always see Salem do well and I will even go watch them play if there's nothing going on in my area. :)

That pick was solely on feel. Sometimes, you get a strange feeling that a team is going to do something special. I think Salem has the edge on talent, but I just have a strange feeling about it that's all. Nothing X's and O's or coaching related. Just feeling. Yes, I know that sounds weird.

And no dog in the fight even though I like to always see Salem do well and I will even go watch them play if there's nothing going on in my area. :)
You're entitled to any pick you want

A. Phoebus
B. King George
C. John Champ
D. Salem

Region B by far is the deepest. I'm choosing KG because they took Dinwiddie to OT on the road last yr and will be at home this season

John Champ is my sleeper

Reactions: BleedingNavy
I'm a Phoebus guy but I'm not writing off Warhill in Region A. They are a very solid team and will definitely push my Phantoms. This team is very capable of making it to Lynchburg. I still pick Phoebus because of their championship pedigree.

Reactions: SFUWO
I'm a Phoebus guy but I'm not writing off Warhill in Region A. They are a very solid team and will definitely push my Phantoms. This team is very capable of making it to Lynchburg. I still pick Phoebus because of their championship pedigree.
I think this is the most wide open yr in awhile. We have Phoebus, Dinwiddie, Varina,KG, Warwick, Salem and Tuscarora. I would not be shocked if any one of these teams finishes on top.

I think this is the most wide open yr in awhile. We have Phoebus, Dinwiddie, Varina,KG, Warwick, Salem and Tuscarora. I would not be shocked if any one of these teams finishes on top.
Think you meant Warhill instead of Warwick bro. I agree though. I’m expecting a wild ride. I didn’t realize Warhill was as good as they are.

Reactions: SFUWO
Jefferson Forest definitely does some things that will give Salem some problems. However, Salems team speed is elite and will cause JF problems. Game will be at Salem on a fast turf surface
JF faces EC Glass, Heritage, and LCA every year in the regular season. They have seen and faired well against teams with elite speed. All three teams have guys on their teams that qualified for Nationals in track and placed. Not debating which team has the most speed but Salem's speed won't come as a surprise to JF. Also, I think Salem's offensive scheme and play calling severely limits their team speed on offense. Even with all that said, I think Salem wins the region.

Reactions: lyhsports
Think you meant Warhill instead of Warwick bro. I agree though. I’m expecting a wild ride. I didn’t realize Warhill was as good as they are.
I heard Warhill lost their best RB to a broken collarbone in the last game. I wonder how much this will impact their offensive production.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I think the most competitive region championship games will be region B and D. I don't think there is much separation between the top 4 teams in Region B and not much between the top 3 in Region D because those teams are all good. The other two regions are pretty weak outside of the top 2 two teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT