ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions PM vs Surry & Wise vs Greensville County

Surry 68 Pm 60

If your correct then that means Surry Would score more on PM then this group of girls have ever given up in their highschool careers. PM girls have only given up 60+ points to one team in their 4 years of playing. That was 67 to floyd County last year in Double OT GAME. So 68 would be the most this group of girls have ever given up if your correct.
This year Spotswood the 3A State champion winner of yesterday scored 52 on them and LB scored 57 on them.

But you never know surry may shoot lights out

I will take PM in a good hard fought match up
PM 59 Surry 45

Last edited:
So even in a good hard fought game the lady cougars are still a 14 point underdog??

I think I will be much closer then that but foul shots at the end could make it look like that. It will be a hard fought defensive game IMO
With the Blues pulling away late ( is what I'm hoping for ) but we will see.

I still think it was funny so many people thought the Blues would lose by 20. LOL! Nearly the same team for 3 years and had won the last two, heck I would have given anyone a 10-1 bet at the beginning of the season that the Blues would win it again...

I thought the same thing. My only fear, and THANKFULLY it never happened was the “Injury Bug” Those girls hated to lose, ABSOLUTELY hated it. I saw it on their faces after the Spotswood game at PM. I hate that it’s over, Coach Gilbert will lose A LOT, has a good JV team in the pipeline, so maybe it won’t be rebuild, only reload

Reactions: Blue.Blue.Blue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT