ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for Tom Potter/Woodgrove

falcettik

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 3, 2004
I think I am going to catch your game on Friday, but have never been to Woodgrove. I see that parking is somewhat limited adjacent to the stadium but there is a good sized lot near the school.
Thanks!

Questions:
1. Will early arrivals be able to park near the stadium or is that blocked off for game support staff or boosters (and is that gravel area adjacent to the softball field open on game day)?
2. Will the lots fill up for this game and what time do you recommend getting there to avoid most of the game traffic?

Question #1 Answer:
Paved Parking lots adjacent to the field is reserved for school orgs., faculty, refs and handicapped folks on game day.

The gravel lots adjacent to softball and baseball fields are used for football games and will fill up by 6:45ish I think(I am usually @ field 2 hours prior to kickoff...)?

Question #2 Answer:
I think if you get here by 6:00 PM you will be able to park in gravel lot.
Some folks park @ Mountain View elementary on game nights to be close to exit. There is plenty of parking up at school but that is a hike to get back to stadium....
If you park in gravel lot there is a golf cart path that swings behind baseball field and that is the quickest way out of stadium area post game.
I am not convinced that the game will be that crowded due to folks being outta town for Thankgiving. I think Dominion will travel better than they typically do due to playoffs & I would hope LoCo H.S. football fans who want to see a great game will grace us with their presence!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT