ADVERTISEMENT

Raiders vs. Glenvar...

I was watching the streaming video on Facebook (of all places) by an Appomattox fan.

To me, the real dagger was the TD just before the end of the first half by the Raiders.

Otherwise, it's only 10-0 @ the half.

Second half of the game was very close.

Final: Raiders....26 Glenvar...14

Hats off to Glenvar, they fought hard... Both teams had a lot of mistakes as in fumbles. Good we could overcome and come out with the W. Now gotta see who wins Graham and Union tomorrow... #OurGameHisGlory #FA17H #PO1

Somebody on the Raider Page on FB said that Glenvar wouldnt let us bring our band, but I dont think there is truth to that. I have my assumptions of why they are not coming but its not because of Glenvar not wanting them to come. Just Saying....
No way Glenvar doesn't want Appo to bring their band. We are all about bringing bands. Must be something else.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
Appo's band had a lot of members who couldn't make it due to holiday travel, Glenvar had nothing to do with our band not coming.. Glenvar had a rocking band BTW, moved like the Hokie Band while in the stands and were very enjoyable. Also the Glenvar football team were class acts and very gritty players. They were well coached and were very gracious opponents. I though both sides were respectful of each other-it was a hard fought game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT