ADVERTISEMENT

Region 2A Semi-Finals: Greensville Eagles vs Thomas Jefferson Vikings @Huguenot HS

Who will win

• Thomas Jefferson High School (RVa)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Greensville County High School

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
I still see this as a toss up game regardless of seeding. Both are capable of scoring in bunches, but I might trust TeeJay a little more on D.

I'm hearing TJ lost their QB to a broken hand last night and a few players ejected because of a mid game brawl. If this true Greensville will definitely have a shot to win this game.

I'm hearing TJ lost their QB to a broken hand last night and a few players ejected because of a mid game brawl. If this true Greensville will definitely have a shot to win this game.
QB is fine and will play Friday
TJ had one rejection; Brunswick had three players ejected.
This is the first time I have seen Brunswick but they had several unsportsmenlike penalties before players were finally ejected. Is this the way they normally play?

Last edited:
Reactions: CRF4Dan
QB is fine and will play Friday
TJ had one rejection; Brunswick had three players ejected.
This is the first time I have seen Brunswick but they had several unsportsmenlike penalties before players were finally ejected. Is this the way they normally play?
Haven't seen them since 2014.

@EPJr is TJ one of the Richmond area schools that can only play days games? I remember reading a bunch of the schools in that area do that for various reasons, just couldn't remember if they were one of them

@EPJr is TJ one of the Richmond area schools that can only play days games? I remember reading a bunch of the schools in that area do that for various reasons, just couldn't remember if they were one of them

their stadium was built in the 1939s; that is why they are playing at Huguenot

their stadium was built in the 1939s; that is why they are playing at Huguenot

I didn't mean why they were playing away. I was meaning are they one of the schools that during regular season that doesn't have night games.

I remember reading some Richmond area schools are like that. Some because of no lights, some because of neighborhoods, and some for security reasons

Armstrong has lights and night games. John Marshall and TJ have neighborhood that don't want lights on the fields and Wythe uses Huguenot's field

Armstrong has lights and night games. John Marshall and TJ have neighborhood that don't want lights on the fields and Wythe uses Huguenot's field

Thanks. I couldn't remember the schools that I had read. It's a shame for the TJ kids that they can't play at home

TJ 44
GREENSVILLE 18
FINAL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT