ADVERTISEMENT

Region B Semi-fina LL s: Thomas Jefferson vs Armstrong

Who wins?

• TJ

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Armstrong

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Very hard to beat a good team twice. I probably should pick TJ because they are rolling and have shown to be the better team so far. But I'll go Armstrong because of the revenge factor and my east end bias.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Armstrong has some very impressive athletes, however, Tee Jay has an impressive mix of playmakers and line play. I have an all 804 state championship in C3. Hopewell/Tee Jay.

Armstrong’s QB is LEGIT.

Reactions: edwinanderson2nd
Armstrong has some very impressive athletes, however, Tee Jay has an impressive mix of playmakers and line play. I have an all 804 state championship in C3. Hopewell/Tee Jay.

Armstrong’s QB is LEGIT.
Hopewell/TJ can't meet in the state championship game. They could meet in the Semifinals. A/B winner vs. C/D winner in the state championship.

This is true! They can't meet in the championship game. Hopefully they will meet in semifinals .

Is Armstrong going to make 2 critical mistakes this time like they did with only couple minutes left before halftime in the 1st game doubtful. I think Armstrong gets the dub in the rematch.

Is Armstrong going to make 2 critical mistakes this time like they did with only couple minutes left before halftime in the 1st game doubtful. I think Armstrong gets the dub in the rematch.
In your opinion, who’s the better team?

F6Pa3eqWgAAGzt7

GAME IS A HOVEY FIELD @VUU
FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:00PM

Last edited:

Armstrong’s QB is LEGIT.
I would love to see the winner of this game make it to the state championship! Having an RPS school in the state championship would be huge for the city! I know Huguenot is still alive in Class 4 but I think it's unlikely they get through Varina, Dinwiddie/KG AND Phoebus/Warhill to make it to the championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT