Region A #2 Churchland vs. #7 Menchville

Who Wins?

• Churchland

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Menchville

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two teams with no postseason pedigree face off. Churchland is 0-9 all time in the playoffs and looking for our first win ever.
Menchville has just one playoff appearance in school history a regional finals appearance in 1993 when they beat Maury and lost to Indian River in the regional final. Churchland lost to Lafayette last year in the playoffs and the stage shouldn't be as big for a team making a 2nd straight appearance.

Devils, Churchland will get its first playoff win and in my opinion will advance to the regional finals. I really like the Truckers defense. With a bit of luck and some LT turnovers who knows. You, the school, the team and its fans have a lot to be proud of.

Devils, Churchland will get its first playoff win and in my opinion will advance to the regional finals. I really like the Truckers defense. With a bit of luck and some LT turnovers who knows. You, the school, the team and its fans have a lot to be proud of.
I hope you're right. The fanbase is coming around and the community and school are really behind these kids. If feels good watching the growth.

“Churchland will get its first playoff win and in my opinion will advance to the regional finals”

So, you think they will - dare I say it - keep on truckin’?

Churchland will probably make to the regional finals. Right now they have clearly the best defense in Region A and it critical in the playoffs. LT has a potent offense but a very leaky defense, after just playing Warhill I don’t think they are quite there yet. Good luck!

Churchland will win this one going away in my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT