Brandon Washington - W&L - Sr.
Vaughn Harris - W&L - Jr.
Cade McCullough - West Point - Sr.
Malachi Dandy - Middlesex - Sr.
Royalty Boston - Northampton - So.

All-Region Second Team

Elijah Adkins - West Point - So.
Itchi Layne - West Point - Jr.
Quayshawn Washington - Northampton - So.
Jaylen Anderson - Northampton - Fr.
Cameron Hammond - Middlesex - Sr.
Demetrius Parker - Rappahannock (Warsaw) - Sr.
Malik Holmes - King & Queen - Jr.
Kameron Robinson - Essex - Jr.

Region A Coach Of The Year
Dwayne Pinn -Lancaster

Region A Player Of The Year
Troy Henderson - Lancaster

*sorry if there are misspelled names and errors. This is straight from the newspaper*

Last edited:
I will say that I think Kameron Robinson from Essex should have been 1st team. He averaged 18 ppg and 15 rpg.

Reactions: LHS4Lyfe
I agree. He was a force to be reckoned with in the paint for sure.
He's just an all around athlete. He's up to like 10 D1 offers in football thus far. He was offered by Ole Miss and Maryland just yesterday

He's just an all around athlete. He's up to like 10 D1 offers in football thus far. He was offered by Ole Miss and Maryland just yesterday
That is awesome!!! He will be on an NFL roster soon if he keeps up that work ethic he has.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
That is awesome!!! He will be on an NFL roster soon if he keeps up that work ethic he has.
Lots of talent in the NNK and Middle Peninsula. Robinson and Seldon from Northumberland will both go D1 in 2023 and Demond Claiborne from KW heads to Wake Forest this summer, plus there's a lot of other hidden gems out here as well

Northumberland has a kid on their JV team that was in the 8th that has the potential to be just as good if not better as the Henderson kid. Did the Henderson brothers reclassify or was that just a rumor?

They had reclassed before entering high school so everything is legit. There aren't too many people across all levels that shoot it as well as Troy does. It's not just that he's going to make 100 3s this year, his shooting percentage from that range is well over 40%.

Reactions: moveDchains
They had reclassed before entering high school so everything is legit. There aren't too many people across all levels that shoot it as well as Troy does. It's not just that he's going to make 100 3s this year, his shooting percentage from that range is well over 40%.
Troy’s father Dontae Henderson (also a Lancaster alumni) is also an assistant coach for Lancaster Varsity Basketball team under Coach Pinn.

Reactions: moveDchains
Northumberland has a kid on their JV team that was in the 8th that has the potential to be just as good if not better as the Henderson kid. Did the Henderson brothers reclassify or was that just a rumor?
The kid can ball and the sky is the limit, but as of now, Troy has a better game by far than him. Just my opinion and I’ve seen the kid play more than a few times.

Who knows, but in 3 years, we could be talking about Troy Henderson being the all time leading scorer in VHSL history. He's definitely off to a heck of a start

I know everything is legit, that wasnt my question but it does clarrify some things for me. Technically the kid from Northumberland is 2yrs younger than Troy so of course his game is more mature than the kid from NHS (Tyreke). Let's say he reclassified before he enters the 9th grade, do you not think the kid has a shot at being just as good? Kid led the JV squad to an undefeated year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT