Region B #1 Louisa vs. #8 King George

Who Wins?

• Louisa

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • King George

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw King George a little on Hudl. Offense is okay, defense doesn’t look good. Louisa rolls and it could get ugly, fast. Louisa will give them a heavy dose of both Hunters, Noah Robinson and Alex Washington.

Reactions: spotsymanz
KG seems to have embraced the underdog role. Depends on the health of both teams. Louisa seems to have more depth but I wouldn't count out the Foxes. I think this game will be closer than most think and definitely not a blowout.

Kg d line is good how are the line backers, corners etc, Louisa doesn’t have to run between the tackles they’ll just run the edges , Louisa was successful against massaponex,

Reactions: LionNation540
Kg d line is good how are the line backers, corners etc, Louisa doesn’t have to run between the tackles they’ll just run the edges , Louisa was successful against massaponex,
Louisa will be able to get to the edge without any problem.

That Qb for kg is good he was passing perfectly his foot work and speed is good from looking at the hudl nice arm also, not being funny but I can see him scoring a few tds on Louisa by passing , he’s legit

louisa was adequate on the running game but ponax ran on louisa like louisa runs on everyone else. oh we will be missing Robert Morgan on defense he has great closing speed.

louisa was adequate on the running game but ponax ran on louisa like louisa runs on everyone else. oh we will be missing Robert Morgan on defense he has great closing speed.
So what’s the deal on Morgan whats the injury ppl said he’ll be available next Friday possibly I’m thinking the kid has a bad spring or something

So what’s the deal on Morgan whats the injury ppl said he’ll be available next Friday possibly I’m thinking the kid has a bad spring or something
thought lion said the xrays were negative but he was done for the season. ill look for the post.

Morgan's x-rays were negative, but he's still done for the season. So heartbroken for that kid, it was off the flukiest play too, but he's just a junior. this was his post about morgan.

Reactions: Va434
I saw the 'Miracle in Mineral' live last year. Any team that can put the ball in the air with success is dangerous. My gut tells me Louisa is not gonna let it come close to that being a possibility. If KG can manage to stick around late in the 3rd I wouldn't be surprised if the Foxes come up with their own version of the 'catch'. But my reality check score is Louisa 40 KG 17. To much speed and physicality on the field for the Lions.

I saw the 'Miracle in Mineral' live last year. Any team that can put the ball in the air with success is dangerous. My gut tells me Louisa is not gonna let it come close to that being a possibility. If KG can manage to stick around late in the 3rd I wouldn't be surprised if the Foxes come up with their own version of the 'catch'. But my reality check score is Louisa 40 KG 17. To much speed and physicality on the field for the Lions.
You're probably right about the speed, but I think many will be surprised by KG's physicality. They are big, strong, and hit real hard.

Reactions: loyal2thesoil
You're probably right about the speed, but I think many will be surprised by KG's physicality. They are big, strong, and hit real hard.

I love a great underdog story. I don't have a rooting interest here other than being a VA HS football fan. I was at the Ponax / Louisa game. I saw next level contact out there. My score prediction is based on like opponents and thinking that Louisa makes a deep run this season. But that's why they play the game.

I'm very curious about J. Hunter. Was no one else at the game last week when he got bent backwards on his knee and ankle He laid there quit a while. He never returned to action. I haven't heard if he's been cleared to play.

I love a great underdog story. I don't have a rooting interest here other than being a VA HS football fan. I was at the Ponax / Louisa game. I saw next level contact out there. My score prediction is based on like opponents and thinking that Louisa makes a deep run this season. But that's why they play the game.
Don't disagree with your probable outcome. The only chance that KG has is for Louisa to pound the ball and shorten the game. With a turnover here or there and limited possessions, KG could pull off a miracle.

I'm very curious about J. Hunter. Was no one else at the game last week when he got bent backwards on his knee and ankle He laid there quit a while. He never returned to action. I haven't heard if he's been cleared to play.
Rolled his ankle but he's okay. I think he'll start. He wasn't going to play much longer against Albemarle regardless.

I think Louisa will come out and show a offense that they rarely run but it’s gonna work rpo the read or run pass option . It’s perfect fit for Jarrett hunter he can easily get by ppl and that slant pass to buck hunter or Noah Robinson it will work on kg trust me , don’t be surprised if you see that offense.

I think Louisa will come out and show a offense that they rarely run but it’s gonna work rpo the read or run pass option . It’s perfect fit for Jarrett hunter he can easily get by ppl and that slant pass to buck hunter or Noah Robinson it will work on kg trust me , don’t be surprised if you see that offense.

RPO--Thats been part of the offense all year. Not really a revelation. Then SW when they want to run the clock or get close to pay dirt. I would bet on SW like the end of the Chancellor and Courtland game. Its always been a fall back for the HC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT