ADVERTISEMENT

Region B #2 Monacan (8-2) vs. #7 Powhatan (6-3)

Who wins?

• Monacan

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Powhatan

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I know Monacan had a bad loss to Midlothian, but they are finally healthy and remind me a lot of Louisa's team from last year. Snyder is a bullish runner and has a great touch on intermediate throws. He is capable of throwing it deep just t keep you honest, but I look for the Chiefs to test Powhatan's defensive backs with a steady diet of screens in space. If Powhatan is to achieve success they are going to have to pound the ball up the middle and work the clock. Monacan probably has the best defensive backs in the region and they can all fly. I respect Powhatan, but I don't see them beating Monacan. 35-14 Chiefs.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
I know Monacan had a bad loss to Midlothian, but they are finally healthy and remind me a lot of Louisa's team from last year. Snyder is a bullish runner and has a great touch on intermediate throws. He is capable of throwing it deep just t keep you honest, but I look for the Chiefs to test Powhatan's defensive backs with a steady diet of screens in space. If Powhatan is to achieve success they are going to have to pound the ball up the middle and work the clock. Monacan probably has the best defensive backs in the region and they can all fly. I respect Powhatan, but I don't see them beating Monacan. 35-14 Chiefs.

I’m rolling with my boys... 33-17

Reactions: 1Gensfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT