ADVERTISEMENT

Region B matchups last week of regular season

BullRun66

VaPreps Rookie
Jun 25, 2021
Strasburg hosts Central- The Bullrun district title is on the line.

Riverheads hosts John Marshall

Buckingham hosts Amelia

Clarke hosts Madison

Page hosts Luray

Fort travels to B. Gap

Draft has a bye

Central, Riverheads, Buckingham and Fort roll.

Clarke/Madison could be interesting tbh.

No clue about Page or Luray other than the little I watched of the Bulldogs when they played Gap. Potential but kinda sloppy so no input from me .

That Central game being a big time rivalry could be tricky. I think the Falcons win but not in blowout fashion. The way both teams like to run it, you might get 6 possessions for the game each way.

Reactions: BGfootball95
I agree they should. These dang rivalry games are just crazy. I expected Clarke to roll Strasburg but it went the other way. One thing is for sure there are 3 teams in the region that love to run it and play defense in Central, Riverheads and Strasburg

Strasburg plays hard but is just too small for CW style of play. Lopez probably have 10+ TFLs alone. And other than Shaw, I don’t see them stopping Forbes. Better bring 11 to the ball on D. Unfortunately this may end up like last year Regional Championship game. A rout.

Central - There just to good

Buckingham- Maybe a close one

Clarke - If they start getting there injured players back

Luray - Page is awful

Fort - Fort by a couple scores

Just from impressions from having played Central and Strasburg very recently...Central should win by a comfortable margin. But rivalry games always throw monkey wrenches into the works. Forbes is just a tremendous RB. Lopez didn't have a great game against us but its obvious he is a disruptive force on defense. The Rams have a much better passing game than I expected; Central is susceptible to the pass.

Strasburg plays hard but is just too small for CW style of play. Lopez probably have 10+ TFLs alone. And other than Shaw, I don’t see them stopping Forbes. Better bring 11 to the ball on D. Unfortunately this may end up like last year Regional Championship game. A rout.
If Strasburg can weather the storm and have a few things go their way, you better be careful Central, this is not the team that Broadway beat early,Clarke found that out.

Reactions: obguthr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT