ADVERTISEMENT

Region C Breakdown

hawknation92

VaPreps Varsity
Dec 16, 2005
1. Radford has Glenvar and James River left. Have them winning both but Glenvar could be good game.
2. Martinsville has Patrick and Bassett left. Have them splitting them.
3. Appomattox only has William Campbell left and should win out.
4. Floyd has Carroll and Allegheny left and should win out. As long as Radford beats Glenvar Floyd will finish fourth. If not fifth.
5. Glenvar has Radford and Giles left. Have them splitting them. If they beat Radford would be 4 but then and Floyd will have first round rematch.
6. Alleghany only has Floyd left and will finish sixth unless Dan River wins out which would push them to seventh.
7-9 All this basically comes down to Chatham Dan River game next week. Winner is in and loser out. If Dan River loses to Chatham but beats William Campbell have them tied for eight at 182 points with Chatham having head to head tie breaker. If Dan River beats both that would push them past Allegheny for six. If they were to beat Chatham but lose to William Campbell they would be in at eight. Gretna has Tunstall and Nelson left. Should win out and will be in at 7-8 depending on Chatham Dan River game. Dan River wins Gretna is 8 and if Chatham wins 7. Have them at 184 and would be two points ahead of Chatham and Dan River at 182. The Chatham Dan River game next week will decide 6-8.

Reactions: toughy299
Thanks.
Am I right…
Appo should finish 3
That would match us up with 6 correct?

alleghany right now looks to be 6 unless
DanRiver wins outs?
Right??

3 seed this year is a good spot for appo so they get the 6 seed in first round Alleghany or DR then would play winner of 2-7 game , martinsville was at game last nite didn’t get to much since all key starters did not play. I think the playoffs are wide open this year.

Thanks.
Am I right…
Appo should finish 3

DanRiver wins outs?
Right??
Yes Appo about lock for third and would host either Alleghany or Dan River first round then probably traveling to Martinsville. I think best spot for Appo to regional championship before having to face Radford or Floyd.

Reactions: Stabler1980
Thanks.
Am I right…
Appo should finish 3

DanRiver wins outs?
Right??
I am pulling for Chatham. Would rather Gretna get 7 and traveling to Martinsville first round rather than 8 going to Radford. Don't think we could win either but Martinsville is over hour closer.

Also just checked and if Glenvar beat Radford they would get 3 from Appo by three points so next week's Radford Glenvar game should be some interest for Appo.

Reactions: Bo Bob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT