ADVERTISEMENT

Region C Championship #1 Woodgrove vs #2 Sherando

Who wins?

• Woodgrove

Votes: 26 65.0%
  • Sherando

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
This should be a great game. Hopefully Entsminger will be able to pay. If he doesn't Sherando could be in trouble. Don't know much about Woodgrove this season but they are usually solid. Their 2 loses were to Massaponax and Broad Run. Both those teams are still in 5A playoffs.

Sherando needs to run Doleman and Bauer more in a hurry-up offense, especially if Entsminger is out. I don't think we can win this game in the air, especially with Woodgrove's ability to get to the quarterback.

I have never seen the Wolverines play in person.

Is the Woodgrove defensive front 7 their strength on Defense? MLB and A/B gap linemen especially Important.

How is their DB open field tackling abilities? This is tough to judge unless you have seen a lot of Woodgrove games.

This should be a great game. Hopefully Entsminger will be able to pay. If he doesn't Sherando could be in trouble. Don't know much about Woodgrove this season but they are usually solid. Their 2 loses were to Massaponax and Broad Run. Both those teams are still in 5A playoffs.
From what I understand , woodgrove lost the number 1 RB a few weeks ago, if true they are not 100 percent either . Might have good news on Entsminger later today.

Reactions: Shruikan and SFUWO
I hope both teams have all their guys. That way there is no excuses. This should be a good game. Is it going to be streamed?

VHSL released the official dates/times for the region championships. "TBD" for this game. Game time and location still not set?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT