ADVERTISEMENT

Region D #3 Salem (7-3) vs. #6 Jefferson Forest (7-3)

Who Wins?

• Salem

Votes: 55 73.3%
  • Jefferson Forest

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters
Salem has looked terrible in the spread.
They have looked terrible in several areas this yr. doesn’t mean they won’t run it to be less predictable or take advantage of another teams weekness. I’m sure Salem will run their bread and butter.

Salem does not usually get into a shootout. Ball control and a good defense usually prevents this. Salem front seven as good as anyone JF has played. There is talent in the secondary but very young, three sophomores and a freshman.

I agree with you I think salem will focus on ball control and try to limit the possessions of JF. Salem is very disciplined and should be able to contain JF's offense if they keep the big play from happening.

Reactions: VolNation85
I agree with you I think salem will focus on ball control and try to limit the possessions of JF. Salem is very disciplined and should be able to contain JF's offense if they keep the big play from happening.
That's a tall "if." Unfortunately, it is almost inevitable. The big play will happen and will happen more than once but that's not the end of the world. JF has had several big plays against everyone that they have faced, even in their losses. The difference is that Heritage, Glass, and Brookville didn't give up the big play every possession. You have to make snap the ball as many times as possible. And when they do break the big play, line up and play again.

Reactions: anon_y7v0wv40itxop
That's a tall "if." Unfortunately, it is almost inevitable. The big play will happen and will happen more than once but that's not the end of the world. JF has had several big plays against everyone that they have faced, even in their losses. The difference is that Heritage, Glass, and Brookville didn't give up the big play every possession. You have to make snap the ball as many times as possible. And when they do break the big play, line up and play again.

You are correct that is a very tall if. It seems that Jf has improved offensively every week but that they have also struggled more defensively. Salem seems like they have improved since a tough start to the season. This is definitely the hardest game to predict in my opinion

Reactions: VolNation85
I think that those teams had more big plays

Neither of those teams are Halifax . Careful what you wish for .
Hammy you really trying to stir the pot!!!! You just worry about what Sherando does in Region C. You only have until next Friday before your season will be over. Now you will be on ignore from here on out! But good luck with Woodgrove your going to need it!!!!

Reactions: Renaissance man
Hammy you really trying to stir the pot!!!! You just worry about what Sherando does in Region C. You only have until next Friday before your season will be over. Now you will be on ignore from here on out! But good luck with Woodgrove your going to need it!!!!

Wow, that’s some serious poop talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT