VaPreps Varsity
Gold Member
Jun 29, 2017
Here's my biased view with limited viewing and based partly on season results:
1. Tuscarora
2. King George
3. Salem
3. Lake Taylor

I think this is one of the better Tuscarora teams they've had. I think Salem and Lake Taylor are a notch below where they normally are. Not real sure where we fit, just a gut feeling.

Here's my biased view with limited viewing and based partly on season results:
1. Tuscarora
2. King George
3. Salem
3. Lake Taylor

I think this is one of the better Tuscarora teams they've had. I think Salem and Lake Taylor are a notch below where they normally are. Not real sure where we fit, just a gut feeling.
Lake Taylor is the only team that has beat’n Maury this spring. You really think they are below their normal standard?

Lake Taylor is the only team that has beat’n Maury this spring. You really think they are below their normal standard?
I watched some film of that game and they both seemed flat, uninspired. I think it was early March and there were no fans. Seemed like I was watching a scrimmage. We looked like that against JM. We are not the same team from then and I assume neither of them are either. Kinda like 70-6 for GW or Manchester losing to Monacan in the first game. Given the lack of scrimmages and preparation, I'm not putting a lot of weight on early season results. I get what you are saying though...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT