Blue Ridge?
Seminole?
Piedmont?
Dogwood?
Three Rivers?
Valley?
Mtn Empire?
Pioneer?

Seminole District is Glass-Heritage, no doubt! JF-Brookville used to be real nasty too but not sure about anymore. Glass-JF have developed a nice rivalry as well as Heritage-Brookville (2.2 miles apart). But still Glass-Heritage is the best! Might be the best rivalry west of Richmond.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Piedmont is Magna Vista/GW for football hands down. Halifax and Martinsville vs GW in basketball. It’s nothing to see 4 thousand at the GW/MV football game. Every year it’s been close until this past year. When GW and Franklin County played in the Western Valley, that was the biggest rivalry (Battle of the Eagles along with EC Glass.

Seminole District is Glass-Heritage, no doubt! JF-Brookville used to be real nasty too but not sure about anymore. Glass-JF have developed a nice rivalry as well as Heritage-Brookville (2.2 miles apart). But still Glass-Heritage is the best! Might be the best rivalry west of Richmond.
I really like the Amherst/Brookville rivalry. The games are usually close, 2 of the biggest fan bases in the Seminole, and quite often records can be thrown out because there have been a couple of unexpected results the last 5 years.

Reactions: lyhsports
I really like the Amherst/Brookville rivalry. The games are usually close, 2 of the biggest fan bases in the Seminole, and quite often records can be thrown out because there have been a couple of unexpected results the last 5 years.
Definitely the best fan bases and best travelers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT