ADVERTISEMENT

Rule Question

Brewski66

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
I have a question about how many feet need to be inbounds for a catch in VHSL? I know that in collage you only need one foot inbounds and in the NFL you need two feet inbounds. I thought that you only need one inbounds for VHSL but everyone is telling me that you need two? I did a google search but there is not much on the subject.

I have a question about how many feet need to be inbounds for a catch in VHSL? I know that in collage you only need one foot inbounds and in the NFL you need two feet inbounds. I thought that you only need one inbounds for VHSL but everyone is telling me that you need two? I did a google search but there is not much on the subject.

Best answer would come if you post this in the ASK THE OFFICIALS thread as that board is monitored by actually referees

Just one

Many others are good, but White Hat and FBref are the kings. If they didn't write the book, then they darn sure edited it.

The most amazing thing that I have learned from them is that very few rules or calls are a simple yes/no, or right/wrong. It seems like there are so many other factors that must be considered that it is unbelievable that they make the calls as quickly and as accurately as they do.

I have suggested to them on numerous occasions, that if they need any help on the field, just say so. Because there are thousands of fans in the stands that saw the play clearer, and know the rules better, than they do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT