Jf
And no idea about the rest
Rustburg returns a solid group
Brookville always finishes around 7-3 plus return north
Amherst hired a proven winner
Lca returns rose plus had a very good jv
Liberty always does more with less

Reactions: VolNation85
Watch out for Rustburg creeping in that top 3..Maybe a year to early but they have some serious players coming up..Amherst might have another key player transferring this summer,so I don't see them in top 5 but the future is bright..

Reactions: VolNation85
According to some on here the Bees might as well cancel the season. Finishing behind LCA, Rustburg, 1-9 Amherst, and JF who lost their coach.

Watch out for Rustburg creeping in that top 3..Maybe a year to early but they have some serious players coming up..Amherst might have another key player transferring this summer,so I don't see them in top 5 but the future is bright..
Rustburg is my dark horse pick as well. I don't think they will be good enough to beat Glass or Heritage but I wouldn't be surprised if they beat any of the other teams in the district.

Rustburg is my dark horse pick as well. I don't think they will be good enough to beat Glass or Heritage but I wouldn't be surprised if they beat any of the other teams in the district.
Could see rustburg surprising some folks. JF coach did leave but still very experienced with a strong senior class. And Amherst could shock some folks but still look for them to probably finish middle of the road in the district. Who is there rumor of transferring from there?

Edit* did not mean to post that as a response to yours Vol.

Could see rustburg surprising some folks. JF coach did leave but still very experienced with a strong senior class. And Amherst could shock some folks but still look for them to probably finish middle of the road in the district. Who is there rumor of transferring from there?

I don't want to say his name before I'm 100% sure.

I hope another Amherst player is not transferring

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT