ADVERTISEMENT

Sheeeeerando 47 Fauquier 16 Half

Not the best start to the first quarter, but they really blew it open once everything started clicking. Warriors will be quite good next year.

Region C is wide open. I’d still be surprised if the winner goes much further though.

Good evening @Scalvinscaliwag and @Shruikan. Hope all is well in Warriorville. What's the scoop for next week. Are you guys going to wreck Kettle Run's undefeated season? I have my money on Sherando. Good luck.

Good evening @Scalvinscaliwag and @Shruikan. Hope all is well in Warriorville. What's the scoop for next week. Are you guys going to wreck Kettle Run's undefeated season? I have my money on Sherando. Good luck.
I would like to see a win next week , but lost one of the best defensive players last week. Combined with a really young team who knows . Still a lot of talent , Sophomore RB Running back And QB are going to fair well over the next few years .

I watched the Kettle Run vs. Handley game. Kettle Run looks very average and a touch slow. Is that just the video fooling me or is my observation correct. Sherando looks a lot more athletic to me and yes, your QB is going to be special. The Warriors have a few good receivers as well. I think you guys gets the win. Notice I didn't say upset.

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
I watched the Kettle Run vs. Handley game. Kettle Run looks very average and a touch slow. Is that just the video fooling me or is my observation correct. Sherando looks a lot more athletic to me and yes, your QB is going to be special. The Warriors have a few good receivers as well. I think you guys gets the win. Notice I didn't say upset.
Thanks Navy for your well wishes, Long way to go before a significant playoff run or final 4 in my opinion. Would be nice to win the Northwestern. I would suspect Loudoun County and Tuscarora will battle it out for the Region C Title This year. But anything can Happen. Next couple of years could be interesting for Sherando if they can add team depth to help the Junior and senior talent coming up.

Thanks Navy for your well wishes, Long way to go before a significant playoff run or final 4 in my opinion. Would be nice to win the Northwestern. I would suspect Loudoun County and Tuscarora will battle it out for the Region C Title This year. But anything can Happen. Next couple of years could be interesting for Sherando if they can add team depth to help the Junior and senior talent coming up.
Is Sherando moving up to Class 5?

Hard to do indeed and I think Tusky will find a way IF they get to the regional finals. I think Loudoun Valley has the potential to ruin it for somebody.

Loudoun County is very Salemesque. Big, physical and disciplined. They have very good athletes but not like Varina. They play great defense and bully you on offense. OL is really big and they have a dynamic TB. Deep team and only have two guys go both ways. Very well coached and LC football is here to stay.

Tuscarora is gritty as hell. Defense has been stingy and turn over driven. Really good players up front at DE and DT. Undersized but nasty at LB and DB. Offense has grown every week and they have two tough N/S runners and a sneaky QB. All three guys ran for 100+ last week. Two really good OL and are always well coached. They know what to do to get to Black Friday.

Loudoun Valley is a team/program that is growing slowly every week. Got smacked by LC but almost got Tusky. IF they beat Woodgrove this week watch out (hasn’t happened in 10 years). Their QB is as electric as they come and can score in all three phases of the game.

Hope you didn't have too much money on Sherando. This is the first time I saw Kettle Run since Brentsville but it looked much of the same. Was able to leave at the start of the 4th because it was decided easily by then.

Reactions: BleedingNavy
Congrats to Kettle Run on their undefeated regular season. I don't know much about region C football, but I know the Sherando program and met several fans. Will always root for and respect their program.

Congrats to Kettle Run on their undefeated regular season. I don't know much about region C football, but I know the Sherando program and met several fans. Will always root for and respect their program.
Tuscarora is a solid program. Went to 2 C5 State Championship before moving down. Has already played in one State Championship in C4.
Louden Co is solid this yr as well

Kettle Run will have their hands full with either team and possibly Louden Valley.

Looks like they may be playing Sherando next week as well

Tuscarora is a solid program. Went to 2 C5 State Championship before moving down. Has already played in one State Championship in C4.
Louden Co is solid this yr as well

Kettle Run will have their hands full with either team and possibly Louden Valley.

Looks like they may be playing Sherando next week as well
Reg C has Dulles playing Northwestern District teams, so Kettle Run would face a lower seeded Dulles team. Sherando would play a higher seeded Dulles team.

Reg C has Dulles playing Northwestern District teams, so Kettle Run would face a lower seeded Dulles team. Sherando would play a higher seeded Dulles team.
That's right!! Forgot about that.

James Wood has Handley on the ropes. Handley may lose that 4 seed to Liberty Bealeton if James Wood pulls the upset.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT