ADVERTISEMENT

State Finals: Lake Taylor vs Woodgrove

Who wins?

• Woodgrove

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Lake Taylor

Votes: 46 60.5%

• Total voters
Thanks @Lafayette. I had forgotten about the Warhill game, so the Rams did face some adversity this season. Have any clue who your ood opponent is for the next 2 years. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Rams are moving to Class 3, so Bruton will be on your schedule again if they have a team. Looks like one ood game again?????

Thanks @Lafayette. I had forgotten about the Warhill game, so the Rams did face some adversity this season. Have any clue who your ood opponent is for the next 2 years. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Rams are moving to Class 3, so Bruton will be on your schedule again if they have a team. Looks like one ood game again?????
Don’t know the OOD games. The 2 years for Norcom is up but I’m hoping we renew. The prospects for Bruton next year is not high. I think the pressure will be on unless the numbers hit the mid 30’s to forgo football and eliminate the half play debacle this year. The district doesn’t need another struggling team. There is already Jamestown and now Grafton. It would be best to schedule a second OOD team that provides some real competition. Lafayette has enough coming back along with a QB that will be a Sophomore that is rated one the better ones we have had and an undefeated JV to be very hopeful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT